Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2271 - 2280 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay Cronins it's right around the corner :-) Then there will be nothing stopping you! How long is the recovery? Praying everything goes quick and smooth for you.
Dandy, I can't imagine how hard it would be to quit smoking. I've never smoked so can't even begin to know what your going through. Keep up the good work, your doc will be so excited:-)

7 years ago

Cronins, everything is in effect now! Abstaining would be your best bet to avoid a pregnancy this time around. Lol. I also am wandering about recovery time. I will be praying. It will be here before you know it.
Thanks for the positive words girls. It really does help to hear that! Ive smoked for almost 22 years. Minus my pregnancy and breast feeding for two months. I can do this. Im going to fo this! : )

7 years ago • Post starter

The recovery is usually 2-3 weeks on average. I plan on bding in the midst of it lol. I figure it can't be as bad as my rupture ectopic surgery was. That was an emergency so they had to open me up on the operating table instead of using small incisions. I have a pretty good pain threshold. My last labor was a natural water birth and that went very well.

7 years ago

Oh wow you do have a high tolerance for pain! My sil had a water birth and they video taped it. Oh no no no. Not for me. I did want to deliver my lo natural though. My ob repected that but insisted she would have an epaderal on stand by. Lol. I had to have a planned c section though. I had plecenta previa : ( not a huge deal. The placenta was just in the way of the birth canal. I cant imagine how scary the emergency surgery was for you. I'm so sorry for that loss and you had to go through any of that.

Wow, a natural water birth. Was it at home? Ive watched videos of those, but think the hospital is the way I'm going lol. I can't wait for this to be a reality for me! I'm going to enjoy every part of the process (I think) lol. At this point, I can't tell you how many nurses, techs, docs, etc have been in my business so that part really doesn't even concern me lol. My legs see someone coming and know what to do. Come on next week. Dandy and I are ready for our little miracles :-)

7 years ago

Hahaha Lucky. You had me cracking up. I know the feeling. Im not shy about all that. Between cervixal cancer from 17-22. Endo at 24 and ttc since 24, there has been a lot of faces in my business too. Lol. I can only imagine dhs face to see someone in there. Hehe he disnt have to at birth. Everyone was hovering above me. Have you decided on a birth plan?

Dandy- haven't really thought about it yet. I'm trying to decide if I will be in there alone or will probably have my mom with me. I am thinking that I want a birthing video but not sure who I would have do it lol. A friend or stranger haha. I do have some friends who say they would be there with me as well, one of them adopted her kids and said she would like to see a live birth. I get so excited thinking about it.

7 years ago

Its all very exciting to think about. Its something you will never forget thats for sure. I was in zero pain. But I remember every second. There are so many oprions. You will have lots of time to make up your mind though. Lol. Dh n I have talked about adoption as well. Its something I would still like to do even with having another of our own.

I know, I can't wait for this all to be real! I'm really getting excited about next week. I hope my lining is nice and plump and ready for my 2 little ones to make there home for the next 9 months :-) I told my mom Sunday if I have 2 she can name one. She always asks me if I've thought about names lol.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies. How is everyone on this beautiful day? Well its beautiful here anyway.
Just passing time. I opk tested this morning out of curiosity. It wasn't a false positive to my surprise. Ready to break out the clear blues on Friday for the real deal. Starting to get nervous that Im not going to ovulate for some reason.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo