Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4391 - 4400 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins I see a shadow as well. Prayers for darkening!

6 years ago

Thank you lucky!!! I have had to pee every few hours all day so far. Hoping that that’s a great sign. It’s pretty crazy that I am testing every few hours lol. What a poas addict!

How are you doing today? We are getting hammered with snow today. Looks beautiful but it’s definitely not pretty to shovel lol. Wish us well.

6 years ago

Cronins I was the exact same way. I tested that often. Lol. And probably will again! Im sure soon after Delaney is born that I will be hopeful for #3. We will not be seeking fertility treatments though. Looking forward to your next test : ).

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Finally got some frer. However I don’t think that I see much. Maybe the trigger is finally totally gone??

6 years ago

Cronins looks like the trigger is gone. Now for a line to start darkening.
Dandy how are you?

AFM, I was feeling pretty good until I ate lol. Hopefully the zofran kicks in soon. The doc told me yesterday that I’m probably going to be one of the unlucky ones that has nausea throughout, yay! Other than that my belly is measuring 29 weeks but she said I don’t look pregnant with twins. Everyone has been saying that so not sure how big I’m supposed to get lol.

6 years ago

Cronins when i blow that up I can see the indent line. Come on and pink up ; ). How many dpo are you now?
Lucky, everyone has an opinion as to how " big " you are. Lol. Most say im not very big either. Everyone is different and as to how they carry is different. I didn't realy get big with lo untill the last couple months . Im bigger now with this one than I was with my son. Sorry your still not feeling well. Good news is, it will be over soon. Lol
Afm, just drove an hour one way for a ride on real working tractor for my son. Hes gonna flip. Almost done with shopping. 4 more things to pick up. Got a lot wrapped today too. Getting down to crunch time. Lol feeling pretty good. Looking forward to lounging around tmrw and not doing much.

User Image

Hello ladies!!
I think that I may have a bad lot of Wondfo pregnancy tests. I keep getting a shadow of a line on them, but I don’t think that I see much on the Walmart first signal. Sigh... if I don’t get a bfp this cycle I am going to do a natural cycle next one. I think that I need to give my poor ovaries a break lol. I have my follow up ultrasound to check on the ovarian cysts that I have on Friday.

How are you ladies doing today?

6 years ago

Cronins, dag nab it. I see what you mean. Hmmm. Thats so frustrating. Still time for a bfp : )
Afm. I have slept and felt well the past couple days. Just lacking aome much needed motivation to get my house straightened back up.
Lucky, how are you feeling today?

Cronins- hopefully you still get that BFP this time.

Dandy- glad you are feeling well, that makes things so much easier.

AFM, I actually feel really good today. The last couple days I haven’t felt the babies move as much, but still feel them. It makes me nervous but I’m sure it’s fine.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo