Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3721 - 3730 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy: temperature is still high, but fertility friend app is not registering ovulation. Kinda confused. I hope that I actually ovulated.

6 years ago

Cronins. Sometimes with me, it took ff a few days to register O day as well. I think It likes to make sure. Lol.

6 years ago • Post starter

Wrote that last post in the waiting room at the hospital. They said my dr will have my results by the end of the day so I should have them too. Waiting on that phone to ring now. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Won't be long now until you get your official beta hcg results today. I can't wait until you get your first ultrasound. Can't wait to see what is brewing in there.

Lucky: thinking and praying for you and your transfer. Twenty minutes from now you will be carrying your little ones. How awesome is that? Hugs sweetie...

6 years ago

Thank you so much for the prayers :-) I'm feeling really good about this. I just took my Valium so feeling a little funny lol. I'll let you know how everything turns out.

6 years ago

I'm home from the transfer. Everything went well, transferred a blastocyst and a caviating morula. Now time to lay around and sleep the valium off lol. I do have to say it makes me feel good lol.

Cronins I bet your getting close to testing. I'm probably going to try and wait until Sunday or maybe even until the day before my beta next week (but I'm sure I can't wait that long lol)

Dandy good luck with that number today. I'm sure everything will be great and the number pretty high since you had an early bfp.

6 years ago

I'm home from the transfer. Everything went well, transferred a blastocyst and a caviating morula. Now time to lay around and sleep the valium off lol. I do have to say it makes me feel good lol.

Cronins I bet your getting close to testing. I'm probably going to try and wait until Sunday or maybe even until the day before my beta next week (but I'm sure I can't wait that long lol)

Dandy good luck with that number today. I'm sure everything will be great and the number pretty high since you had an early bfp.

6 years ago

6 years ago

That is awesome lucky. Fingers crossed for a great bfp really soon.

6 years ago

When is your beta hcg next week lucky?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo