Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1661 - 1670 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Lucky : praying for a great outcome. Can't wait to hear your results.

Dandy : lol, I couldn't hold out either. I caved and tested using a faulty test, lol. It had a very smeared appearance, so I threw it out. I am going to retest later with smu. I usually keep the urine until the test is completely done, but I was half asleep at 5:30 am, lol. Oh well, gives me another opportunity to test. My breasts are a little bit tender again and I am still peeing a lot. Not going to read into, because it's happened before with me getting bfn's.

7 years ago

Cronins, it never fails! The one time you toss out the urine too soon is when you need to test again. Been there! I actually nocked the cup over onto a test before. Oh it was so frustrating. Pee everywhere, test all smeared. Not a good morning. Lol I can laugh about it now. But I think I said every cuss word in the book and used up an entire bottle of bleach that morning. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies!

How is everyone? US went well this morning. I have 9 follicles on the right and 4 on the left. The right range from 6.3-10.3 and left 5.9-12.8 so the 12.8 needs to slow down lol. They will call me later with my doseages and labs.

7 years ago

Glad to hear that it went well. I will continue to pray that that one follicle let's the others catch up.

7 years ago

Yay. Sound great Lucky!! When do you go back to check them again?

Yes, so far so good :-) I go back Tuesday for more bw and US. My estrogen is 632 and last time after my first US it was 282 so I'm hoping this is good. Thank you ladies for the prayers I appreciate all of them. I believe everything is helping and this is the cycle :-)

7 years ago

Oh lucky it all is sounding so good. Continued prayers your way, for sure. ; )

Meanwhile.... This shot is playing tricks on me. I took a nap w lo n when I woke up I could smell dh cooking something. Oh it smelled good. I could smell ham n beans and cornbread. I got up thinking I was about to have a great lunch, I was now starving. But dh was gone! No one here, no one cooking. I spent the last 30 minutes walking around smelling stuff, even my clothes n hair. Lol. I cant pin piont the smell. Then it dawned on me.... Duh. When I was pregnant I always smelled food that wasnt there when I was hungry. Its that dang shot. Lol. Now I want ham n beans.

Lol dandy! ! Did you end up cooking some food? When I get trigger injections, it makes me really hungry and I eat through the entire house, lol.

7 years ago

lol Dandy!! I hope you get your ham now beans. I'm going to have to pay attention this time and see if my trigger shot makes me more hungry.
Cronins were your trigger shots intramuscular or subcutaneous?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo