Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2251 - 2260 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning. Sorry to hear about the witches attach. She may have won the battle but she wont win the war! Lol. On the other hand, Im glad everything is all set for your surgery now.
Afm, cd5 and the witch is just now packing to leave. Was light yesterday that dissipated into spotting. Shes still hanging around. This has been an extremely "back to normal " cycle. So I have decided not to let that amh level scare me. I may be running out of eggs but all I need is one. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Lucky, I need to get a lot done outside today too. Im going to power wash the siding on my house today. Lol. Dh n I had boat plans today but He was having issues with it yesterday so I dont think thats an option now. Its going to be so nice out today n tomorrow.

Yes Dandy its supposed to be beautiful out. I can get used to this weather in Feb. At least if I get stuff done now, I won't have to do it when spring hits. Hopefully I will be prego and not wanting to do anything lol. Our witches must be on the same schedule lol.

7 years ago

Right there with ya Lucky. Hoping to get spring cleaning done early. Im wanring to focus on a huge garden this year and do a lot if canning. Ive never done it by myself but there is a first time for everything. : )

Hey ladies,

The weather here is starting to perk up too. Yesterday it hit 50 degrees and the week is looking to be in the 50's this week. Hoping for a massive snow melt this week. Hoping for no flooding though. I already started indoors spring cleaning too. I think we are syncing our schedules together just like AF, lol. I cleaned up stairs, the kids play room, and bedrooms. Got rid of 7 bags of toys, loL and they still have three giant toy boxes full! It's amazing how much uncluttered I feel already. Now to work on the downstairs.

7 years ago

Wow Cronins! I'm the same way I feel so much better when I get rid of things. I'm the type if I don't have it setting out, don't use, or wear it's gone lol.

7 years ago

That's cool lucky. I am trying to go as minimalist as possible lately. The clutter drives me crazy, lol. I am so excited, they updated my income tax return status and we should receive it by the 23rd, which means that I can pay off the surgery as well as book flights this week! So exciting!!!

7 years ago

Thats so exciting Cronins. Cant wait to file mine. I must be the pack rat of the bunch : ). But its that time of year to clean everything out and go through stuff. I end up doing a mass throw away and have to call our dumpster ppl for an extra pick up. Just after Christmas I smuggled out two trash bags full of broken toys n his roon is still packed full of toys. Time to do it again!
Just got back from a long canoe ride. Dh n I had so much fun. It was so nice. That was long overdue.

Oh dandy, what I wouldn't give for a nice canoe ride right now! I hear you about lo toys. It seems like the toy boxes are never ending, lol. PS I only filed mine so soon because I needed it to help pay for the surgery lol. Other than that, I could have waited.

How are the meds coming along? Any add idea effects from them?

7 years ago

Cronins I am cd 5. Af still barely spotty. She should be gone by tmrw. Jst took third day of meds. No side effects yet. Yay for that. Still havn some sharp pain in my uterus off and on. This cycle is cruising along steadily so far. Trying to keep busy n try not to anticipate this IUI so heavily. So my hopes wont be so high.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo