Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1721 - 1730 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Glow has me at 8dpo bc of the first temp spike.
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Cool. Here's to hoping that implantation occurs or is happening right now.

7 years ago

I sure hope so. I can already tell that it's going to be a poas party today and its going to do me no good. Lol. Different urine holds and liquids are going to play a role in my madness today. Hopefuly I can contain myself some. Lol.

Lol dandy, I can't blame you! !!! If they start darkening up, you'll definitely know it's heading in the right direction.

7 years ago

I just took another test and its lighter. So im satisfied for now. Ill wait to test again till tmrw

Well, my ultrasound today was a lot more encouraging than Tuesday. I have 3 follicles 17-20mm and 6 10-13 and then some smaller between 5-9 and my estrogen is up to 1781. I definitely feel so much better after today :-) Now to pray we don't get the ice since I go back Saturday for US and BW.

7 years ago

That's awesome lucky!!!!!!! Fingers crossed they continue to stay together and grow well.

7 years ago

Yay Lucky thats so great.
I have to get something off my chest. This will be my last chance at baby number two. Hubby came from work and announced thats hes leaving. He says hes just tired of pretending to be happy. I had no idea. Im completely in shock and in a panic right now. Things will work out. I still really hope Im pregnant. Its my last chance.

Dandy- I'm so so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I will continue to pray for you. I really hope you get that bfp.

7 years ago

Oh my goodness dandy. I am so very saddened to hear this. Hugs sweetie. I wish that there was something that I could say or do that would be of consolation to you. Praying that God gives you strength through this difficult time. Know that we are here for you if you need to talk.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo