Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh how immature. That would drive me crazy. I have another forum I go to for those wanting twins. It's called ttctwins.com. cool site with lovely ladies. Sometimes it's a little dead depending on where people are in their cycles. My username is thecronins722 if you want to head over to check in out.

7 years ago

I sure will go check it out. Thanks : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Soooo. I had to test. Lol. Just didnt feel like myself. Its negative of course. But I feel better in a strange sort of way. Posted it under negative for my records.

So sorry that it is negative again. I looked at it and it has that weird shadow again. Perhaps it's just the test.

As for me, I am not meeting with the RE until 12/01/16!!!! That means I will be one more cycle on my own until we meet to come up with a plan. Totally stinks but maybe by then I will have my bfp. I go for my cystic fibrosis testing on Friday along with my hycosy hsg test. So at least I have something to look forward to.

7 years ago

Ah shucks, why not till December? Do they wanna do all your testing first? But like you said, hopfully your will have your bfp by then : )
Im so glad I ordered the wondofos for next cycle. I love the ide of the 10 miu but the wondofos are 20 so its ok. Ready to start over now

Wow Cronins why do you have to wait so long? I'm meeting with my RE tomorrow so hope all goes well :-/

7 years ago

Lucky, I guess his schedule is filled. I plan on calling them back and asking for a phone consultation instead. I hate to wait so long to get the process started.

7 years ago

Cronins I'm the same way. I kept calling to see if someone cancelled lol. I need instant feedback.

7 years ago

Cronins and Lucky, I dont blame you guys at all. I wish I could go back to my RE or I had one close. I would be wanting in asap. Lets get this part started. Lol

Good news ladies, I am scheduled to see my RE on November 1st at 10:30 am. He gas a second office located an hour from me, so they were able to squeeze me in. Yay!!! Now all I need to do is the rest of the testing on Friday morning. Second day of meds and boy am I having some hot flashes, lol. Been getting some small headaches too. Nothing too outrageous just a little annoying is all.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo