Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1231 - 1240 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

So excited for you dandy!!! That's wonderful news all around.

7 years ago

Thanks guys. Im so excited for the us and trigger! Not to mention excited that she is still on board. I really didnt want to hear her say that I should go see an RE. Its to far away. Her last words walking out was " we are going to figure this out" : ). Now to save up about 500 bucks lol. Maybe I can get the ball rolling on the new insurance.

7 years ago • Post starter

Are they going to do the US on day 12 and then see if your ready to trigger that day?

7 years ago

Yep Lucky. Thats the plan. She said to call on day 1 of cycle if no bfp and schedule the us for cd 12 n if my opk lines havnt darkend yet to reschedule for cd 14. Then I would get the hcg shot by a nurse before I left. Guess she doesn't trust me to do it. Lol. Im so excited!

Yep Lucky. Thats the plan. She said to call on day 1 of cycle if no bfp and schedule the us for cd 12 n if my opk lines havnt darkend yet to reschedule for cd 14. Then I would get the hcg shot by a nurse before I left. Guess she doesn't trust me to do it. Lol. Im so excited!

That is exciting! We have all got to get these BFPs very soon ;-) I'm excited tomorrow is December, getting much closer. I'm so ready and have so much hope right now.

7 years ago

Yep Lucky, today is officially December! : ) Its almost time to get this party started! Baby party that is. Lol
Cronins, think this is O day? How is your mom feeling? Better I hope.
Afm, opk lines are still barely there and bbt is still about the same. Getting used to waking just before lo to get that temp. So either Im 4dpo like my dr n glow says or i dont think Im going to O at alI. think I will opk test for a couple more days then start hcg testing. If no O I should start AF about wed. That seems to be the pattern anyway. My uturus feels a bit crampy this morning but heard the res rasberry leaf can do that.

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : I am still stuck at high on my clearblue easy advanced monitor, but my opk's are almost positive. I don't think I will surge until tomorrow sometime. Oh well, that's OK. It will happen, it's just taking a bit longer, lol. Without medication I usually surge between CD 14-17. I am CD 13 today, so it should be any day now. My mom is doing much better than a few days ago. She's definitely on the mend.

Lucky: I am so glad that you are doing well. Hold onto that hope and you'll be greatly rewarded for your faith.

7 years ago

Will post my second morning opk's in a few minutes. I think that I may be surging today as they are darker than fmu.

7 years ago

Oh yeah thats real close Cronins. Surge on my friend. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo