Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3131 - 3140 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Ok. I caved. We all knew I would. I need someone to go cross eyed with me. Lol. This test was kind of wonky. It had a sort of dye run and took almost the hole 10 minutes to develop so Im not sure what Im seeing. Dye run, nothing, indent? Lol
User Image
Now that I see it blew up on here, Im thinking dye run

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : that test looks promising. How is this mornings test looking? Fingers crossed for you!

As for me, just waiting to ovulate. I didn't get a temp rise yet, but it might happen tomorrow morning. I will do another opk in a minute to see what it looks like lol. I can't help it, I am nosy lol.

6 years ago

Cronins. Nothing wrong with wanting to know things. Lol. Especially when it comes to this ttc stuff : )
I did test this morning with first signal and seen something just dont know what. Lol. Ill see if I got a pic worth posting. Im having a yard sale at my moms. So I wont test again till later

Oh dandy, I can't wait to see it. I sure pray that you get that bfp soon. Fingers crossed for you!

As for me, my ovulation date will be tomorrow according to count down to pregnancy bbt charts. So excited.

6 years ago

Cronins yay for O day :-) praying this is your cycle.

Dandy hope you make lots money at your garage sale :-) I'm going to have another since the rain shortened mine.

AFM, today is the day I finally start the shots :-) I'm so excited and ready for this. They need me to start my period first and then wait on the donor and when she starts her meds I'll start my estrogen. Come on AF, I need you here fast!

6 years ago

I'll pray that AF visits you ASAP lucky. So awesome that you can start your meds. Can't wait for you to get that bfp really soon.

6 years ago

Thanks Cronins. They will call me each time my donor has an appointment and let me know her progress. I hope she gets lots and lots of mature eggies:-) I have so much hope now!

6 years ago

User Image

My latest opk's are still positive. Looks like I will definitely have lift off tonight or tomorrow sometime. Finally...

6 years ago

Oh Lucky. Here you go xx. Its time!!!! Ps. I swear I seen so many pregnant girls and newborns at the yard sale today. Uhg.
Cronins, nice positive youve got there! Come on sperm catch that egg.
Afm test looks negative: (. Had such a good feeling too with the extremely sore boobs and nice chart. Im 10dpo so Im not that early. I was hoping to see a line. Looks like we are doing ivf afterall. Meds will be here tues. and I should have my baselines Wednesday or Thursday.

10 dpo is still early dandy! How long is your luteal phase? Mine is usually 14 days, but everyone is different though. Well even if this cycle is a bust, at least you have ivf to look forward to. You'll probably get that bfp with help. Hugs sweetie!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo