Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2731 - 2740 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Cronins but it was bfn :-( I don't know how much more I can take of this emotionally. I'm just going to test Tuesday that way I can stop the progesterone if negative.

I hope you are enjoying your trip :-)

6 years ago

I am so sorry lucky! I thought for sure this iui would do the trick. It bites the big one. Hugs dear friend. Hopefully it's just too early to pick up.

6 years ago

Oh no Lucky. Im so sorry. Still a chance for late implantation xx.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls,

Well as for me, I tested this morning and bfn..I m at 9dpo i ll try again tomorrow but not feeling very confident. although last time i got bfn at 9 dpo and faint positive at 10dpo so still hoping a little. no symptoms except maybe slightly bigger boobs than usual but that could be an impression or af arriving. cronins hope you have more luck than me today!
lucky maybe tomorrow is our day..

i wish you a nice day and will let you know tomorrow

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Happy Monday. Marie sorry aboit your bfn. Still plenty of time for a positive though. Cronins how did your test look this morning? You flying home tmrw? Lucky you waiting till tmrw to test again?
Afm opk are still light. I keep getting a darker fluctuation in the afternoon but it goes back light by night. Today is usually the day I get my positive and its not looking promising. : ( Poo

Well. Now Im a bit confused but a little hopefull. My fmu opk was extremely light. But my smu ( only an hour later) was pretty dark. Near positive. Guess it will be a typical poas party today. Hehe

Hey ladies, Good morning!

Marie : sorry about the bfn. Here's to hoping that you get your bfp soon.

Dandy : cool. Sounds like it's almost show time for you. Fingers crossed for ovulation and for you to get your bfp.

Lucky : how are you holding up? Hugs sweetie.

As for me, I didn't end up testing because I only brought 2 hpts with me and I already used both of them lol. I plan on testing tomorrow morning. I fly home tonight into tomorrow morning I should arrive in Boston by 8:05 am Tuesday. So excited to see dh and children!

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Dandy hopefully you get that positive soon and since your planning for Ivf again will get that bfp and not need it.

Cronins I hope you had a nice trip and safe plane ride back. And when you get home get a nice surprise with that bfp :-)

AFM, I'm so disappointed. I'm going to test one last time tomorrow and if negative I will stop progesterone and wait for the witch.

6 years ago

Sorry to hear about the bfns girls. Cronins bet you cant wait to poas. Lol. Dh and the kids will be so happy to see you. Prayers for safe travels.
Afm. Idk whats going on with my opks. Jst ridding it out. When I dont O. They stay steady and light. But I usually have at least a close positive by now if Im going to. Darkness is staying mid dark to near positive but not squinting to see if its close enough. Guess Ill see what tonight and tmrw bring.

Hi Girls!

I tested this morning and I think I see a very faint positive! Same brand and same dpo and same type of line last time I was pregnant so more confident this time around. However I still remember my doctor saying that I wouldn't fall pregnant this cycle so not feeling so confident with that very faint line. I ll retest tomorrow!
Cronins let us know how it goes! And dandy baby dream good luck for O!
Have a good day girls!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo