Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3001 - 3010 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins on to the next cycle. Boy, don't you get tired of saying this lol. Soon we aren't going to have to say it anymore :-) and I can't wait. Nothing new here today, still just waiting to see about the money. In the meantime I think I will probably hear from my Nurse this week on when to start the bcp to sync our cycles. I'm so excited and once I know the money is there I'm going to try and relax and not stress about anything. Try to enjoy the process as much as possible.

6 years ago

That's a great idea lucky. Once the money is in place, there will be ample time to relax and totally enjoy the process of becoming pregnant with your baby/babies. So excited for you and dandy.

6 years ago

Booo for af Cronins. Mine finally left, she must have went straight to your house. Onward we go....
Lucky, one step closer. Why does it feel so close but so far away? Sigh

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy it does feel like that. I'm so ready to be asking you two about different pregnancy symptoms and if something is supposed to feel the way it does lol. I really can not wait. I am so ready for this dream to finally come true.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

Day two of AF and it's suprisingly well. I am on day two of taking Black Cohosh 300 mg. I have tons of energy lol. No pms symptoms at all. I am assuming the black cohosh is doing its job. Starting the clomid 50 mg tomorrow through CD 7. Taking the black cohosh until CD 10. I'll probably start opk testing cd 8 or 9. Looking forward to seeing this cycle progress. I have so much hope for that bfp this time around.

How is everyone else doing?

Lucky : have you heard anything about the loan yet?

Dandy : have you started to opk test yet?

Marie: have you ovulated yet?

6 years ago

Thank goodness for an easy af Cronins! Yes I have been opk testing for a few days now. Got some nice color today. Cd 8. So it may be positive in a day or two. Got my test tmrw so hopefully it doesn't mess it up.
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Awesome dandy! Fingers crossed for a great test and an even more fantastic ovulation. It can definitely clear up any cobwebs in the uterus lol.

6 years ago

Hi girls,

Hope you all had a nice week end garage sale and all!

Lucky good luck for your loan this week let us know how it goes?

Cronin good for you to start a new cycle hopefully more regulated this time around!

afm it is disappointing i was supposed to o tomorrow but clearblue 4 days ovulation test still shows that i am on an infertile window this morning. This makes me anxious as i usually have a stable cycle. Plus i am leaving my husband tomorrow morning for the rest of the week. (i had assumed i would o on tuesday : (

so not a good day for me. sorry to be so grumpy it is just disappointment and you girls are the canal to express it! ; )

anyway maybe i can convince dh to travel to meet me this week but i feel so obsessive to ask that - i dont want to scare him either ! ; ) (i think i might anyway)

anyway i leave at 4am tomorrow i will test just before going then super busy day but will let you know what happens tomorrow evening.

ahhhh annoying but nothing tragic I realise I am just being impatient and us not living together makes each month uncertain which is why I put a bit too much pressure on each cycle

rant over girls! sorry about that ; ) i wish you all a nice day and if not this month it will be next! kisses

6 years ago

Dandy good luck for your test!

I had t seen your message but if you o this week then we might do the tww together (if i manage to get some action on my side ; )
That would be cool! xx

6 years ago

Marie that would be so hard not living together. Hopefully you can still catch the egg. They say fresh sperm can live up to 5 days I think.
Dandy looks like you are very close. Maybe you won't need that Ivf :-)
Cronins, is that black cohish pill form? I picture it as a black liquid lol.

AFM, nothing new but definitely applying this week. June starts next Wednesday and I want to know where I stand..Praying hard I get the loan and this is my cycle:-)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo