Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1011 - 1020 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : lol, yes I definitely know the struggle of being a poas addict. I just posted my hpt's in the gallery after a 3 hour hold. It looks a tad bit lighter on the Walmart first signal but about the same on the Wondfo. Maybe it's just the trigger shot or that it's just second morning urine. Sigh. I guess time will tell.

7 years ago

Cronins, The darn waiting game! Faint line limbo. I see what you mean though. It could go either way. Let us know if you test again.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a good day. AF has not decided to show up yet. I'm hoping maybe she will decide to show up tomorrow. Go figure when I want her to come she's late lol.

7 years ago

Definitely will do dandy. I may test again later this evening, but I haven't decided yet.

Lucky : that is such a pain that she is late. Here's to hoping that she shows soon.

7 years ago

Cronins it is a pain lol. I'm such a planner I already had my days planned out in December and had an idea of when I would start meds and start cycle appt, but the witch is changing things on me lol. Good luck with your testing. Praying for that BFP for you ladies.

7 years ago

Lucky, I am a planner tooooo!! Dh jokes and says that I make a plan to make a plan. Lol. I like routine and order! That darn witch never seems to have any rhyme or reason. Maybe she could take some lessons from you in punctuality. Lol
I just read something very interesting. I am having sharp pains almost like O pains but worse and constant. So I turned to dr google. Lol. I found several things on the corpus luteum and how when its starts producing progesterone, that release of hormone can be very painful. It said that it will be felt around the ovary erea where it was shed and can happen about 2-5 dpo. And sometimes longer.
I thought I was being a drama queen or just plan nuts. Turns out I may be sane afterall. I really enjoy learning about all this ttc stuff. ; )

It really is an amazing process what our bodies go through. I'm amazed every time I see the follicles on the US and when I watched the embryos being placed in the uterus. I need to stay off of Dr. Google lol but that won't happen.

7 years ago

Oh me neither! I do read some of the ttc sites that pop up when I ask a question. But I do try n stay on the pages that have facts, studies and such. Its all so interesting. Im about to go google what hormone causes sore nipples. Hehe. Mine are starting to hurt.

Hey everybody : ) time is still dragging. Lol. Maybe bc Im not working anymore, slow season at the office. They cant afford to oay me this time of year. Maybe time is going slow bc Im trying to quit smoking. I have good days and bad days. But still trying, not giving up. I need to focus my attention on something else for a few days. Lol.
Cronins, test this morning?
Lucky, hopefuly af will be here today so your plans wont be to far off.

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : that is great that you are persistent in trying to quit. I can only imagine how hard it is to quit smoking. My hats off to you.

As for me, I am still getting shadow lines. Depending on when I do the testing it either looks lighter or darker. I am assuming that it's the tail end of the hcg trigger. Sigh. We'll at least I will know if it darkens anymore, then it's a bfp. For now, I will keep testing until AF shows. I am 7 dpo today so there is still time to get that bfp. My last couple of pregnancies I got my bfp at 10 dpo. Hoping that trend continues, lol. We'll see though.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo