Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2791 - 2800 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins sorry the witch arrived, but on to the next cycle. Back to the meds :-)

Dandy- when is your appt with your RE? it will all work out for you. When does your IVF cycle start?

AFM, nothing new. I actually did fairly well today, when the 4 month old arrived is when I left but other than that, I held it together. Its definitely not getting any easier but once I get this little one growing inside me I can enjoy life again.

7 years ago

Good morning. I hope everyone had a lovely Easter.
Lucky, I go tmrw morning. I will have to leave eary to go pick up my step mil. I have the first appointment of the day at 8am. Im not sure when things will start. Im sure thats what he will be discussing with me tmrw and what it will consist of. Hoping to start of with the day 1 follicle count ( having a brain fart and cant think of what its called lol) that should be soon. Usually when I dont ovulate I start on day 21 or sooner. Today is day 17. Getting anxious to hear what he wants to do. I have the funds ready. Dh n I had a long talk last night. This will be our only shot and we will be done trying assisted unless something changes with insurance and lo gets in preschool in the fall. Xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy praying this will be all you need :-) It must feel good knowing the funds are ready, that's the most stressful part of this whole situation. I wish they took monthly payments lol.

7 years ago

Oh I wish they would too. I dont have high hopes. It Im somewhat hopeful. It doesn't help that I know two ppl who have each done ivf twice a piece and had babys both times!! Thats so rare, I would think. Its stressful still thinking about depleting the last of my trust fund that I had plans for. I just pray this works!! If not I will just have to comes to terms with it. It wont be easy but Im so so grateful for what God has already given me!

Good afternoon ladies,

Good for you dandyet for getting g the ball rolling with ivf. Fingers crossed that this is your cycle and you get that bfp.

Lucky : how are things going with you?

As for me, AF is being easy on my so far. I will be doing clomid 100 MG CD 5-9. Just waiting for the days to pass lol. I am going to order some more hpts today from amazon so that I am prepared this time with enough good tests. I am finally under 197 lbs. So flipping excited. Can't wait to be down to around 130 lbs. Slow and steady wins the race lol.

7 years ago

Cronins that is awesome! Keep up the hard work and you'll be there before you know it :-) What brand do you get off Amazon?

Dandy it's hard not to get so hopeful with Ivf bc you see an actual embryo in your uterus. With an egg donor I think I will be even more disappointed if it doesn't work bc I'm expecting so much more given their age, etc.

AFM, nothing new yet. Tomorrow go to MD for SIS and hopefully get to talk to the donor RN as well. I've got a list of questions for her lol. I'm so ready to start again once I strike it rich!

7 years ago

Cronins. Thats so great!!!! Good for you. How awesome. Just a few more days and meds will start. That when things feel underway lol.
Lucky, hope you dr appointment goes well tmrw! Let is know how it goes!
Afm, Im getting af signs and actually feel like I could start soon. No craming yet though. It would be nice to start while Im already going to be at RE office tmrw and could get my follicle count then.

Dandy did they already do an FSH/AMH on you? It would be convenient if you could just get the antral follicle count while there lol but you know the witch doesn't want it to be that convenient for you lol.

7 years ago

Lucky : I usually order wondfo, BFP brand is my favorite, or sure predict.

Ladies, I am so excited for you. I pray that you both get your bfp's soon.

7 years ago

Cronins bfp brand is my favorite too. I also usually end up ordering wondofo wides though.
Lucky, they havnt done fsh/amh recently. They were done separate earlier. Fsh was 9 and amh was .19. So I was diagnosed with diminishing ovarian reserve. I got to look at my chart today. Looks like we will be doing the ivf the cycle after this one coming. He wants another hsg to look at my uterus. I guess they didnt get clear pics of it during my last one. So I have to do that one and just standard std tests on day 5-9. Depending on my flo. He said he was undecided what we were going to do with that cycle though. Maybe I can talk him into Clomid and timed intercourse. I will be on an extremely aggressive medication protocol though. I figured I would be. The half hour consolt turned into an hour and a half! According to last years statistics for my age group, my odds are about 57 percent. He didn't act real hopeful. His main concern is getting 2-3 healthy embryos. He said if we can get that then my odds are good. I dont even think we are going to do the day 1 follicle count.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo