Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1381 - 1390 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy I'm praying for you and that you will be ready Wednesday :-) the good thing is they will see the follicles and know the correct time to trigger. I think they usually grow 1-3mm a day.
I would confuse myself daily with the testing. I second guess everything I do now, I can imagine if I were testing lol.
Do you ladies think I should be concerned if my tsh was 1.12 a year ago and now .69? I think normal is around .5 to 4.5 or something like that so it's still within norm but not sure why it would drop that much.

7 years ago

Lucky, I wouldn't worry about it dropping. You are making a lot of different lifestyle changes and taking healthy supplements. Things probably just leveled out. I dont know a hole lot about the tsh though. But with your thyroid levels being with in normal range now, I would just take it as being really good news. Wouldn't hurt to bring it up to your RE if you are still concerned.
as for the opks, they are nerve racking a lot of the time. i tried the digital once but just didnt care for it. Im nosy and want to see exactly whats going on. I think i even gave my monitor away. I kinda wish I still had it though

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

I just tested and it looks negative. I will be retesting in the morning when I will be 10 dpo. I went out and bought some FRER tests after the storm settled down a bit. Anxious to test with fmu. I keep thinking that I see a line, but I think that it is just wishful thinking.

7 years ago

Well after jumping through all those hoops of trying to get that insurance on healthcare.gov, I dont think its going to happen. In order to be elegable I had send proof that we wernt elegable for medicade. So I had to apply, I knew we would be denied bc we dont meet the finicial limits. Wrong! Today in the mail I got our medical card! Because my husband took a 12 week medical leave for his back surgery, we automatically were eligible. The letter said the amount he makes isnt relevant to state requirements. So now we dont qualify for the insurance on obama care! I thought my husband was going to pass out, he gets mad when he feels like hes not providing. He says hes still keeping his insurance through work and he doesnt want the medical card. Either freakn way Im still paying for ttc out of pocket after all. Crap. Its ok Ill get that bfp this time anyway! ; )

Cronins, did you post it? I got the tweaking itch.

Dandy your going to get that bfp:-) stay positive and I'll do the same. I think all insurances should pay for infertility just as they do other medical conditions. I called around all month to try and find an individual plan with coverage and couldn't find any:-( that being said I'm going to get my bfp next month so I won't need to worry about it :-)

7 years ago

Morning girls. Lucky, thats right, wernt arnt gonna need it cause we will be prego already : ) though maybe thats something we should take up wirh Trump. Lol. Cronins hows that frer look?
Afm, opks are still light. Tryn not to worry. My eggs are usualy ready to pop on cd 12 so Im going to have faith that they will be tmrw too.

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : yes, your body is a pro at what to do for ovulation. Keep the faith. Hopefully you will trigger tomorrow and be in the tww within the few days following. Praying that you get your Christmas miracle!

As for me, I am not seeing too much on my hpt's. I am going to post my FRER tests in the gallery in a minute, but it is essentially negative. I am 10 dpo today and 12 days past hcg trigger injection. Not feeling really hopeful right now, but I am suprisingly okay with that. If I were to get my bfp this cycle, my due date would be 08/26/17 which is my oldest daughter's birthday, lol. Way too funny.

7 years ago

Ah boo Cronins. There is still time though. You know the saying.... Your not out till the witch shows. When do you go back to the RE?

Thanks dandy! My husband and I decided to not go back. He was pushing for ivf and we do not want to go in that direction. I might just make an appointment with another re and see about doing injections and timed intercourse. I will most likely make an appointment for early in the new year.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo