Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3611 - 3620 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy looks like the trigger is on its way out. Praying those hpts darken for you :-)

6 years ago

Oh n Im smelling things that arnt there! Or at least I cant find it. I have the smell of baby powder stuck in my nose, strong! Ive looked everywhere. I dont even think we have any? Could be due to my headache though. Seems when I have a bad one my senses are heightened. I may still find the baby power spill, stay tuned. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

thank you Lucky me too. Luckily when dh gets up in a few I will be busy for most of the day.

Good afternoon ladies,

I am doing well. A bit exhausted from yesterday, but hanging in there. The move went smoothly. Now I just have to dig out lol.

Dandy: hoping that those pregnancy test darken really nicely for you.

Lucky: did you donor trigger yet?

6 years ago

Cronins- I am glad everything went well. Now to get everything set up lol. My house is looking so much more homey since my mom moved in because we brought some of her big stuff.

AFM, My nurse just called, they measured 20 follicles (I think the difference in numbers is just different in techs) and her estrogen is 2127. She goes back Tues July 4th for another US and BW and the nurse thinks she will probably trigger that day. So my transfer will probably be on Tues June 11th. Still praying for multiple mature and quality eggs.

6 years ago

That is awesome lucky! I so can't wait to see your bfp. Fingers crossed for many mature healthy eggs.

6 years ago

THank you Cronins. I feel like this is taking forever lol. I'm so ready to get this transfer done and get this bfp :-)

6 years ago

Shucks. I was hoping she would trigger today. They know what they are doing. Its probably worth it to let a lead one get to big to let multiple small ones catch up. Soon my friend soon. But I know what you mean. A couple more days is forever.
Just poas again now that Im home. Haha. Had to. Its cookn now. So I will compare with madness soon.

Lol Dandy! Hopefully it gets darker for you. The nurse today said she had a 19, 4-15's, 14, 12's etc but on Friday the biggest was 18.7 so I think she might have just been looking at ones side lol. I'm ok with letting them grow, I want as many high quality eggs as possible. I'll just have to keep working around the house to make time pass.

6 years ago

Hey dandy and lucky,

How are you beautiful ladies doing this morning?

dandy: how are your tests looking this morning?

Lucky you must be getting so excited for your upcoming ttransfer?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo