Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4331 - 4340 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good afternoon ladies,

Dandy: glad you’re feeling better and that you get to spend time with dh and lo.

As for me, I am just waiting for AF to show up. My temperature dropped a little this morning and my tests are finally clearly negative. The trigger seems to cause shadow lines until 13 dpo. At least I will know that for future cycles. I am going to do a clomid cycle and tamoxifen cycle this time around. Can’t wait to start my next cycle lol. At least this should not be a long wait until the new cycle arrives. I anticipate it to start by Monday or sooner.

6 years ago

Dandy: lol AF just showed up right on time. Onto the next cycle. Do you have any plans for this weekend? I am planning on hanging out and relaxing. I’ll be taking my mother from Wednesday morning until Friday afternoon for a home visit from the nursing home. It should be a relaxing Thanksgiving as well.

6 years ago

Cronins I was hoping for that BFP! At least you don’t have to wait long for that next cycle. I Cont to pray for your BFP.

Dandy glad your feeling better. I played hookie from work yesterday.

AFM, I didn’t feel well yesterday but today is better. I’m still waiting for the nausea to disappear and energy to re appear lol. Babies had their echocardiograms done yesterday and both look good. They are moving around like crazy. I love getting to see them. My next US is the 29th. Today we are getting storms so I’m just laying around in my loft and will get up and do a bit then lay back down lol.

6 years ago

Lucky: that’s fantastic that your lo’s echocardiograms came back normal. Let’s hope that your nausea and energy return. Hang in there, they’ll be in your arms before you know it.

6 years ago

Lucky, glad the test went well. Im beginning to wonder if I will ever get my energy back. Lol. We got those storms today too.
Cronins, boo for af! Such a ungracious uninvited guest. Lol. Spending time with your mom should be great. That's awesome she gets to come visit like that.
Afm no plans. Its a bla dreary rainy day. Should have picked up some hot chocolate. Oh that sounds so good. The cravings are starting to really hit me lately. Dh finally got to feel Delaney kick yesterday. He was so happy.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, I thought that AF started yesterday around 12:30pm. I was getting some red spotting, it subsided and disappeared lol. So it looks like I am still waiting for AF to officially start. I wonder if it’s late implantation especially with the temperature drop? I guess it could go either way lol. Tests still look negative to me. Hurry up AF!!!

Any plans for today ladies?

6 years ago

Hey ladies, I thought that AF started yesterday around 12:30pm. I was getting some red spotting, it subsided and disappeared lol. So it looks like I am still waiting for AF to officially start. I wonder if it’s late implantation especially with the temperature drop? I guess it could go either way lol. Tests still look negative to me. Hurry up AF!!!

Any plans for today ladies?

6 years ago

How confusing Cronins. Fingers crossed for late implantation!! Keep us posted!
Afm was feeling good yesterday till out of no where I started throwing my gutts up. Held down a piece of toast today so far. My stomach is so sour, yuck. Just waiting around for March.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

AF has officially arrived as of late last night. Right now it’s a light to moderate flow. So today is CD 1 on the books.

How are you ladies doing today? Any improvement on the exhaustion front or morning sickness? How are the nurseries coming along?

6 years ago

Yay Cronins now you can start a new cycle. When will you start the meds? I still have nausea and fatigue, just waiting for it to disappear lol. I haven’t done much more with the nursery bc I’m always so tired. My mom and I did get our trees decorated though :-)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo