Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3081 - 3090 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Marie : I agree with the ladies that as long as the sperm left his body and entered yours you should be fine. Here's to hoping for your bfp.

Dandy : that's so irritating that they won't increase your spending limit. What a pain in the butt. At least you have ordered them in plenty of time. Fingers crossed that you won't need them and you get that bfp soon.

Lucky : Woohoo for starting meds on Friday. I am super excited for you.

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!

New here, but I read a few pages back! Sending sticky beans and baby dust to all you wonderful ladies. I too am in the TWW. Literally have ONE test in my bathroom so that I wont OD on taking tests.. I am known to be a POAS addict lol. Trying to stay strong this time around. I look forward to sharing this experience with you all and hoping to some Bump Buddies over the next 9 months!!

User image

6 years ago

Welcome MrsSilver. Praying you get that bfp as well as everyone else. Your in the right place if your a poas addict lol. Good luck to you and hopefully the tww goes fast for you :-)

6 years ago

Mrs Silver : welcome aboard! ! ! You'll definitely feel at home here. We are all poas addicts lol. Sending you lots of baby dust your way.

6 years ago

Aww thank you both for such a warm welcome! Where are you ladies in your cycles? It is soooo hard not to symptom spot!! What are you ladies doing to make the days go by?

User image

6 years ago

I am currently gearing up for ovulation. My opk's are almost positive. So I should get my surge in the next few days.

Where are you in the tww?

6 years ago

Hello MrsSilver. Welcome!! Glad to have you. I am 7dpo and a poas addict hehe. I have tested 3 times today! Yeah I got it bad. Every cycle ( that I actually Ovulate) I get worse about it. I tell myself that Im just making up for cycles that I didn't Ovulate. I don't really beet myself up over it, untill I run out of tests that is. Lol.

6 years ago • Post starter

@thecronins722 Yaaaay! Lets go Big O! You better BD until you pass out! lol. I am about 4DPO.

@dandybabydreams LOL! I feel right at home lol

User image

6 years ago

User Image

We'll my surge is just about here. Maybe later today or tomorrow morning it will arrive. I have been bding every other day so far. I plan on bding the next several days just to make sure that our bases are covered. Woohoo, so excited!

How is everyone doing today?

6 years ago

@thecronins722 WHOOOP!! Its looking good! Im struggling with staying up! How are you feeling?

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo