Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1391 - 1400 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Just made an appointment with a new re on January 9th at 9:45 am. Now to print out my medical records and get to business, lol.

7 years ago

Hey good deal. I wasnt sure if you said you were going back or not. Its important for the RE to be on board with what you want and not what they want. But ya never know you may still get that positive.
Afm, Im officialy on a full blown poas marathon. Lol. Testing every time I go to the bathroom. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Lol dandy. Me too!!! I keep testing too. I just faxed over 26 pages of medical records to the new re. The good thing is is that it's a woman I will be seeing. Hoping that this works in my favor.

7 years ago

Cronins will you do monitoring with the injections? I don't blame you for not wanting to go the ivf route, it's draining.
Dandy are you excited tomorrow is the day :-)

7 years ago

Lucky : yes, I will definitely be monitored. Hoping that the new re will be on board with injections with timed intercourse.

Dandy: less than one day for your ultrasound. What time do you go tomorrow?

7 years ago

Yes Ladies I am pumped about tmrw and very nervous! I cant believe I have no color change at all on my opks. Dried and all laying next to each other, they are all the same. No progression at all. Its just like the last couple months with no Ovulation at all. Is it possible to not even have eggs in there? Hopefuly my hormons are just off n thats why I havng been getting a surge. Hoping to get some insite at the very least. Xx they are ready for trigger. I go at 11am. I believe Im central time and an hour behind Lucky?? I think. I know time changes about the Indiana boarder near me. Im sure I will be updating every chance I get. Lol

Yes keep us updated. I'm anxious to hear about it and hope your ready to trigger as well. At least you know you will ovulate with the trigger :-)

7 years ago

Im just so worried that they stop growing or somthing. I have so many things going through my head. I need to just go prey on it and give it to God. If I could jst get a little color change, I would feel so much better.

Dandy,

I can remember when I was being monitored by the RE. My opk's were not all that dark even when I triggered. The follicles size is what matters prior to triggering. I think it needs to be between 18-22 mm in size, but each office is different when they have patients trigger. Those are just average sizes for follicles at trigger time.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins that makes me feel a little better. At least Ill know for sure whats up with this cycle tmrw. Lol. It cant get here fast enough.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo