Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1861 - 1870 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

User Image

This is my morning FRER. Still no AF. Wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? I don't feel like AF is on her way, but who knows, I could be wrong.

7 years ago

Cronins, Im anxious to hear about your tests this morning.
Afm, temps went down near cover line today. Hoping its bc of me being so sick. But my fmu test is virtually negative : (. I know my fmu from yesterday was the same way. Its there on this one if you really look. Guess Ill try smu if its not diluted. Looks like I may just be one of the very few that takes a long time to matabolize the shot. Sign.

7 years ago • Post starter

Cronins that very well could have been IB. Everything you read said it can happen 6-12 dpo and sometimes it takes IB a day or two to evacuate. Apparently thats why ppl confuse a period with IB. Fingers crossed!!

User Image

Here is my opk from this morning. We ended up bding later night just in case seeming that my opk is so dark.

7 years ago

Thats was a good idea to cover your basis and bd, just in case. Sometimes ya just never know. Sometimes our bodies do whatever they want to do! That happened before with you didn't it? Hurry up and wait. Lol.

Yeah, our bodies add are wacky sometimes. I just wish that if AF is going to show, that AF he would just show up already, lol. It's such a pain in the butt to have to wait.

7 years ago

The witch definatly plays games and teams up with our bodies to do so. Im 2 hours in on a urine hold fir smu. Im going to attempt to hold for another hour.

Lol, guess what? The witch just reared her ugly head. No warning whatsoever, what a terrible guest, lol. Well at least I can now move forward with this cycle.

Fingers crossed for you!

7 years ago

Ah dang. Shes such a joy kill! I think Im a couple days behind ya. Still gonna test it out. Lol. Going to test in a half hour. This is no fun. Lol.

I am so confused. Im pretty sure its just me and Im driving myself crazy! Theses tests dont make any sense to me. My smu is darker but seems lighter than yesterdays. So i was positive its jst trigger. Stay tuned and Ill post pics and show you. Ive got to get ready for work or Ill be late. Ill post when I get there

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo