Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2831 - 2840 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Marie- thank you, I hope this works :-) I used the blinking smileys also when I did the IUIs and they worked most of the time for me. It's funny how that little blinking face gets us excited. Good luck this cycle and praying it's your lucky one :-)
How are the rest of you ladies today?

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

Lucky : I am doing really well. Just waiting to start opk testing. Probably will test in two days. This day is so beautiful already. The kids have school vacation this week. Will be heading to the park later this morning /afternoon to enjoy the beautiful weather. Looking forward to a low key week.

Marie : yes we are very close in our cycles. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Dandy : any sign of AF yet? How are you holding up?

6 years ago

Good morning all. Marie yay for Ovulation day in a day or so! Bd away! Lol.
Cronins, what cd are you now? Almost done with the meds?
Lucky, how are you on gathering funds for your next ivf? Thats a tuff hurdle. Hopefully its going smoothly for you.
Afm, no af yet cd 24. Did an opk smiley this morning. Second line is barely visible. RE said its a better sign to need a period induced than to start at cd21 like I did before when I didn't ovulate. Idk. Just waiting around. : ) Got my garden tilled up yesterday. The good thing about living in the country is that your closest neighbor is about a quarter mile away and they have big ol tractors. Lol. So Ill spend today preparing it for my veggies.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : woohoo for getting the garden started. That's awesome! As for me, I have 1 day left of meds. I am CD 8. I took Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9. Hoping there is one or two eggs brewing. So ready to get the show on the road lol.

6 years ago

I bet you are Cronins!! Lol. I can relate. Come on body cooperate. There has to be more eggs in there! Lol. Im only 36.

6 years ago • Post starter

I was surprised last week with a 5,000 increase on one of my cards so that helps, just need 35,000 more lol. I joined a couple sites looking for donated embryos so will see what happens. Im sure egg donor will prob be quicker. I'm just so torn right now. I need this to happen quickly.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

Lucky : hoping that you can find a way to get the money soon. I wish there was something that I could do to help you.

Dandy : here's to hoping that AF comes sooner rather than later. It totally stinks to be in limbo like that.

As for me one more day of meds and then it's full speed ahead. I checked an opk this morning and it was pretty dark, but I also tested while actively taking clomid. So that should settle down a bit. I plan on bding anyways just in case.

6 years ago

Cronins the support I get from you ladies everyday is help in itself :-) I'm going to wake up one morning and everything will be in place (I hope lol). Yay for almost being done with meds and opk testing. O day will be here very soon!

6 years ago

Just took my last dose of Clomid 100 mg. Cd 9 is on the books. Real opk testing will commence tomorrow lol!

How are you ladies doing today?

6 years ago

Hellooooo there ladies!!

I know, I'm alive! I've continued to be a ping pong ball with work trips and have actually only been home for 7 total days in the last 3 months! I have my work mac for these trips and phone so I don't really dabble in personal sites too much on the work trips, no time for it even if I did! But I have thought of you all and wondered how you're doing!!

I haven't caught up with all I've missed but I see that more or less all is well and some O' days are approaching!

I've only been tracking ovulation based on what my app says.... I think I ovulated last Tuesday, which makes me 7dpo today (maybe). And I feel a little symptomatic. Sore sore boobies, light tings in the uterus, tiny bit of nausea this morning but really mild.

So......what's the earliest I can test? Hahahahaha!! Okay, I joke. But I'll probably take a HPT on Friday morning. Probably too early but I can't help it.

If anyone would like to give me the cliffs notes on what I've missed, I'd love to catch up and know how your journeys are going?

oxoxoxo

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo