Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4031 - 4040 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh Cronins Im so sorry. I don't understand. : (. Please dont give up. I wish I had more comforting words. This is like the third time this has happened. Why in the world are you getting lines then? Your dr needs to be looking into this. Are you having continued chemicals? Oh friend Im so sorry. You are in my continued prayers.

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks dandy! After crying myself to sleep for a few hours, I feel a little bit better emotionally. I began researching why an individual would get a positive hpt and a negative blood beta hcg. From my research, it could be pituitary hcg. It causes things like headaches, infertility etc. Both of which I suffer with. My ob/gyn nurse is a complete idiot. She basically said that the only line that was visible in the picture was the control. She went on in her email to school me on how to read a hpt. SMFH!!! I was literally thinking wtf, lol. I could have slapped her. If there is one thing I know how to do, it is read a hpt! Well needless to say, I have an appointment with my pcp on September 14th to discuss what's going on. I also put a message into the nurse to schedule an appointment with my Ob/gyn to discuss the situation. Sigh. Hopefully we'll be able to get some answers.

6 years ago

Awe Cronins. Sending hugs your way. What about doing an IUI? It's crazy bc I see the line and I don't ever see the lines lol. I'm praying you get answers very soon.

6 years ago

Thanks lucky! Hopefully we'll get some answers soon.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

I scheduled an appointment with my old RE for September 20th, 2017 at 9:30 am in order to start the process for iui. I am super excited that a monitored Clomid cycle is $1,050 for iui and an iui with Clomid but no monitoring is $450. So it's pretty affordable to do. Eek I can't wait!!!

6 years ago

Oh that's wonderful Cronins!! Im excited for you. Obs n staff are not nearly as knowledgeable as REa and piss me off too. Glad you will be in better hands. There is definitely something going on. Continued prayers my friend.
Afm. Its been a hard day. I cried on los first day after dropping him off only bc its emotional watching him get older but today out of nowhere he clang to me crying not wanting me to leave him. It was so hard to just walk out and leave him crying for me. I bawled in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Probably longer than he did. Lol hes not used to being away from me like that. It will get better. Its actually almost time to go pick him back up. He only goes for three hours a day.

Awe dandy, it's so hard when they begin to grow up on us. It will definitely get better for both of you. Hugs...

6 years ago

Dandy- hope lo ended up having a great day!

Cronins- I think iui is a great choice for you :-) praying you get all your answers.

AFM, I made OB appts through Nov lol. They go to 20 weeks and then I make more. I'm wondering if I will end up with more though since I'm high risk. I scheduled a 10 week, 12,16,20 but everything I read says there are more with twins so I don't know if I will have more between. My schedule might feel up quickly lol.

6 years ago

Good morning girls. Cronins how are you doing today? Getting excited for that iui? : ) bet your ready for af to get it started!
Lucky, Im not sure about you having more appointments, I would think so. Maybe you will have more after 20 weeks. Mine only schedules one at a time. Have you thought about names yet?
Afm. Lo had a good day after all. The first he said was " can I go back tmrw mom" lol. Lets hope he doesn't cry this time. Im creeping up on 11 weeks and nausea is much better. Still have streching and cramps. Cant wait for my doppler to get here. Think its supposed to be here Monday. Still get tired, just not as extreme.

Good morning ladies,

Dandy: that's fantastic news that lo likes school. Glad to hear that the nausea is letting up. Your pregnancy is definitely moving along.

As for me, just waiting for AF to arrive so I can move onto the next cycle of Clomid. It sucks because she is late by 3 days. I so hate being late lol. I can't wait to get started with iui. My dh isn't particularly fond of iui, but is willing to do it for me. It's definitely stressful for him. While I wait for my RE appointment in September, I plan on doing one more Clomid cycle of 100 mg CD 3-9. I want as many follicles as possible lol. Wish me luck!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo