Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Man Cronin I am So sorry to hear about your loss. I wish i could say i don't know what your family is going through but I have have a few family members pass away from drugs., and like dandy said we know you are happy for your niece but it's ok to be sad for yourself! We are all here for you if ypu need to talk.

Dandy- I haven't looked at your opk did you post it.. if so I will go check it put now. Hey remember I took my test like 3 times a day and the only one i got was so close to positive but I wasnt sure. And look now it must have been. BD just in case.

Good luck lucky!!!!

Dandy - yea i didn't start seeing it change until 9DPO
Today im 13Dpo and it was the first day that it's very noticeable. Keep the faith ladies.

AFM- I was planning on telling my DH last night i went to the store to get some stuff to supprise him. I ended up having to pee. And noticed some pink spotting(pink water color) I completely freaked out. But it was only spotting thank the Lord. It pretty much gone last night. I took another digital last night cause I was like i don't want to tell DH just to get him upset. It moved from 1-2 weeks to 2-3weeks. Made me feel better. Plus took another test this morning like mentioned above and it was so much darker. I now know why they say wait til AF is late. Lol
I will be tellimg DH tonight!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Miam: I bet you are experiencing implantation bleeding. Glad to hear that it resolved.

Dandy: How are those opk's coming along?

As for me, I still keep seeing squinters on the hpt's. I have been feeling nauseated today off and on. I'm hoping and praying it turns into a BFP. Looks promising. I keep trying to get a good picture, but it keeps coming out blurry, lol. I guess I will just have to wait.

7 years ago

Miam, i bet cronins is right. I bet it was ib. How scary for you!!
Cronins, fingers crossed for a darker line and better picture in the morning.
Im getting ready to do another opk. Doing a urine hold now. Should be darker. I feel like such a newbie at this. I dont know my body at all on these meds. Hopefully i wont have to n have my bfp this go round. Lol. We baby danced earlier jst to be safe.

7 years ago • Post starter

Cronins- so sorry for your loss, its always hard losing someone no matter what the reason. On a more positive note your symptoms do sound hopeful and I can't wait to see the BFP :-) I've never seen double lines or I'm pregnant on the digital so living through you ladies right now and praying mine is coming :-) keep us posted.

Miam- good luck telling DH, so exciting. Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months !

Dandy- fingers crossed for that positive opk, your image did look darker :-)

7 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Did you test again Dandy?

I told DH. He was so excited he started to get weepy.

I wrote a note on our bedroom door that said how much i love him and sorry if I have been so grumpy lately l. But i did something that's going to cost us a lot of money I didn't know how to tell him.....Then we he walked into the room I had a piggy bank on the bed with a note that said "we have 18 years and 9 months to raise money for a college education." I had a pair of baby slippers next to the bank.

7 years ago

Just posted my last opk today. Instructions say to read at 5-10 min. Took the pic n posted it at 5 minutes, then looked again at 10. Exact sane color! Finally!! Hope to see it darker than the control line in the morning. But if it's lighter, ill be pretty satisfied. Thank God! Cant wait to feel those O pains!
Awe Miam, thats just so awesome. Good one! I bet you were so nervous

Heck yea dandy that's awesome get the extra BD in ..

Yea I was super nervous lol. I.cried. lmao

7 years ago

Awe so sweet and so exciting. When is Af officialy late? I would go ahead and call your dr : ).
Cronins, hows your test look this morning?
Lucky, how are you feeling with the shots?
Katie, where are you? Lol
Afm, opk still positive this morning. Ive never had more than one. Lol. Yay letrozole. Wander how long they will stay that way. Ill keep testing till i lose color and feel O pain.

Dandy : that is awesome. Congratulations for the positive opk's! !! Woohoo, time to bd. ..

As for me, there's absolutely nothing on the hpt's this morning. I will continue to test, but I think that this cycle is a bust sigh. I am okay with it now but it's hard. I usually get my bfp by 9-10 dpo. We'll today is 9 dpo. Oh well, there is always next cycle,.

Had date night with DH last night. It was so very relaxing and fun. We went out to dinner and dancing to jazz music. Lots of fun.

7 years ago

Cronins, good for you about date night. Thats great. Wish we could do that. No sitters at all. everyone works long hours or lives to far away. We are trying to plan one on our anniversary next month though. So sorry you didnt see a line today : (. There is still time, if you implanted later though. Thats a crappy feeling.
Afm, feeling twinges in my ovary. But no O pain yet. Hoping to get another bd in! Only did once yesterday bout noon. Dh was supposed to wake me up last night when he came to bed but he feel asleep on the couch. Gotta wait till nap time now.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo