Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2321 - 2330 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Wouldn't it be nice to just be able to put what you need in a cup and be done lol.

7 years ago

Hah. lucky. Yes it would be. We are all done and on the way home. Cramping is pretty minimal but now my ovary Hurts hurts hurts. Hoping lo will be ready for a nap by the time we get home : ) I already want one. Hehe

7 years ago • Post starter

Awesome dandy! Take it easy today :-)

7 years ago

I am Lucky. Dh ended up getting to stay home all day so him n lo are going to do "guy stuff" n I get to just chill at home n maybe get to watch my greys anatomy I had recorded from Thursday: )

That sounds like a good plan. Put those legs up and relax. I'm praying this is your cycle. Come on bfp :-)

7 years ago

Good (early) morning! Lucky, us tmrw. So exciting! Its getting so close! You should have a pretty good idea when transfer should be then huh? Cronins have you got a positive opk yet? Are you officially abstaining yet?
Afm, huge temp spike this morning. It has me a bit excited. All that ovary pain on the way home may have very well been ovulation. It started on the way there but was horrible on the way home. Maybe out timing was spot on. Hoping temp stays up n its not a fluke. Looks promising though!
User Image

Dandy looks like a good sign. Did they tell you to bd again as well? My US is tomorrow and I should know if I will be able to transfer Friday as well. If lining looks good I will start the progesterone injections. I'm ready for this week to fly by:-)

7 years ago

Dandy: Yay for a huge temperature spike. Great timing.

Lucky : Yay for your upcoming transfer. So exciting! !

As for me, we have been abstaining the whole cycle so far. Opk's are getting darker, but definitely not positive. I didn't want to have an accident, lol. Knowing me it would be the time to get pregnant right before surgery. Better to be safe with this one lol.

7 years ago

Cronins, poor you n dh. No bd at all. I totally get it though! That would be your luck, bd a week before and end up prego. Lol
Lucky they told me to resume all normal activities as soon as I felt comfortable. To just try n take it easy for a few hours. Bding was encouraged so we did last night. They assured me not much could be done to undo what they jst did. Lol.
Dh was so impressed with his count he had to call and tell ppl. Lol. It was 252. So its safe to say we dont have a male factor ; )

Dandy : lol men are too funny!!! It's great that his count is so good. Maybe those swimmers will hurry and meet that egg or eggs. Fingers crossed for you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo