Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3661 - 3670 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Dandy! Just needed that one golden egg :-)

6 years ago

Im still in disbelief. It doesn't seem real at all. Should I call my RE and see if they will move up my bloodwork?

6 years ago • Post starter

Congrats dandy! I am so very happy for you. I would definitely call the RE's office and see what they say.

6 years ago

I did call. But no one answered so I left a message. I asked to get my bloodwork moved up. Lol. Walmart didn't have the clear blue weeks estemater. So i just got the regular digital. I already orderd a big brother shirt for lo and am planning our announcement to our family. So excited. We are going to wait for bloodwork though. Just to make sure my levels look good. But that line is pretty freaking dark compared to others I seen at my days past transfer. I think everything will be fine. SCREAM so happppppppy

Eek this is the real deal!!!! I am so very happy for you. I can't wait to see your first ultrasound and hopefully meet you and your newest addition. Now lucky and I need to follow your example and get our bfp.

6 years ago

Yep. Your guys turn! We said this was how it was going to be for a long time now. 123 : ) dh is over the moon. Its hard not to start telling ppl. But its for the best to wait. My nurse called me back with an excited congratulations, but they dont want to move the bloodwork. Thats ok. I waited for this long, I can wait another week. Fri I have a dinner with my dads family for los Birthday then his party is Sunday. So I will focus on that in the mean time. I will prob slow down on testing now. Lol. I would like to utilize at least one of the digitals though. Hmmm

Lol, it's going to be hard to slow down on the testing as a poas addict. I cannot wait until you can do a clear blue weeks estimator. That's just so cool to see the weeks progress. I bet you are going to be 2-3 weeks. I also wonder if you'll have identical twins? I just wonder because your tests are so dark already. Fingers crossed for double the blessing.

6 years ago

Cronins I wandered the exact same thing!!!! Wow. Wouldn't that be something!! I want one of those tests so bad. Im not even sure where to look around here. We dont have much besides a Walmart and a dollar store that would carry something like that. I will definitely look around tmrw! I was just thinking of taking a wondofo since I havnt taken one since this morning lol.

I have one that I can send to you, but it would definitely take a couple of days lol. It's yours if you want it. Definitely go poas lol. I'm living through you right now.

6 years ago

Awe Cronins thats above and beyond such a sweet gesture. Im sure I can find one somewhere. I took a first signal and too. . Both are darker. My levels seem to be going up really fast! You asked for em. Lol. Here ya go!!
User Image
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo