Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3461 - 3470 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Good luck dandy! Fingers crossed for lots of eggs and that they are staying together.

Lucky : no sign of AF yet. Although I did have some cramping last night. My temp is still elevated this morning though. Perhaps later today she'll arrive.

6 years ago

Good morning. I. Waiting room waiting for the bloodwork. 4 follicles. 14, 13.5, 13 and 11.2. So happy to see that. Woop. Gotta go. My turn for bloodwork

6 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo dandy! That is totally awesome! Can't wait for your lab work results.

6 years ago

Dandy that's awesome and they are staying together:-) this is going to be good for you :-)

6 years ago

Dandy did they say at what size they will trigger you?

6 years ago

No lucky but I plan on asking when she calls with my bloodwork. Im going to try n narrow down a retrieval day so dh can give his boss an estimate. Hoping she calls soon with good numbers.

Bloodwork went up since yesterday to 253. Its climbing faster now! I go back tmrw for another ultrasound to see how fast they are growing to try n get a retrieval date : ). She said they may let the bigger ones get closer to 20 before they trigger to allow the smaller one to reach 18.

Woohoo dandy! Yay for better numbers. Here's to praying for more good news tomorrow.

6 years ago

Awesome Dandy! Maybe you'll have a couple more pop up tomorrow:-) I'm betting you'll stim 2-3 more days. So exciting.

6 years ago

Thanks girls. Yeah Lucky I figured I would Be stimming for a few more days as well. Dh is doing great with the shots. My belly isnt even sore. Just a spot or two. Hoping for a sat retrieval. Ive been wearing my poor mom out with her working nights and watching lo for me. My mil is off this weekend so she could take him then.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo