Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1871 - 1880 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Can't wait to see them. Drive safely.

7 years ago

Ok so... After seeing my smu darker I started reading. So many reviews saying you really have to wait closer to 20 minutes for the lines to darken on first signal. After yesterdays confusion, I kept and labeled them. I didnt even keep any pics of the fmu before 10 min bc it just made me look crazy. Here is smu 3 hour hold.
User Image
Now... Again this morning, goung back to look at fmu, its dark when dry! So here they are compared!
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

User Image

I feel like Im losing my mind! I think Im just wanting things to appear darker. I wish I had the extra money to get a bunch of frers bc they dont dry like that and would be easier to compare. But I honestly dont like frer! Maybe I will just get one and compair it with a first signal with fmu. Idk

Definitely still a line dandy. I am betting that you are pregnant. It must have just implanted, and that could be why it's still light. There is no way that that is still the trigger. You are 13 dpt right? See if you can call your ob's office and schedule a beta hcg for today or tomorrow. Just explain what is happening and that you are unsure of if it's early implantation or a possible chemical pregnancy happening. I am certain they would want to do the labs.

7 years ago

yep 13 days past the trigger! I think I am going to message them. Ill keep you updated

Cool. Sounds like a great plan dandy.

7 years ago

Ok, so that was quick! I no more clicked send and she was calling me. She was kind of rude at first. She said that even though most ppl metabolize it around 10 days she has seen it linger to 14 day but hasnt seen it linger longer than that. So she said if she were me that she wouldn't get excited until I still see lines after tmrw. So Im supposed to call then come in on Monday and wed for a beta if no af,
She also mentioned that if I implanted on the most common day (day 9) that It would just now be reaching my urine and not to expect it to darken for another 3 days! She said even though you see all over "those ttc sites" (lol she must know me!) how ppl get darker and darker lines each day, its really not that common.
From her tone I think she thinks its trigger.
So... guess Ill grab some more first signals. I need to get a couple things anyway. Ill just hide my poas addiction under the pull ups ; )

It's very rate for the trigger to remain in one's system this long. Even re's office do beta testing on 13-14 dpt to check for pregnancy. It's always the two week mark that they test. My RE always tests at 13 dpt. So I think that she is full of it, lol. I have had many beta hcgs done for my timed intercourse cycles and iui cycles. The good thing is is that you'll get to get a beta done on Monday if AF doesn't officially show. I still think that it's not the trigger anymore. Hoping for those lines to darken up asap.

7 years ago

I appreciate your opinion a lot Cronins! I am also extremely skeptical about it being the trigger. We have seen these nurses be full of it before! But Im also intentionally telling myself that it is until/if I see it noticeably darkening. Its so hard for me to say that my hopes arnt up somewhat but Im being as cautious as I can. With my temp dropping today it makes me even more cautious. praying its just bc Im sick! im sure I will test when I get home around noon,even though Im feeling kind of af(ish)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo