Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1601 - 1610 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yes Lucky I will still do the us on Fri just in case. Never know. My eggies may be havn trouble escape. Lol. No I didnt see AMH on there. I was a little suprised that wasnt on there though. That one may have to be done on day 3? Idk. Thats another thing the nurse told me was to remember that these levels wernt taken on day 3 so not to compair them as if they were cause levels change daily.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good idea, you never know what those eggies are thinking lol. You get your good news Friday and then I will get mine on Sunday :-) The AMH can be taken anytime during the cycle.

7 years ago

Woohoo ladies!!!! So glad everyone is doing well.

Dandy : yay for ovarian pain, lol. All in the name of ttc!

Lucky : hopefully the bruising doesn't get too bad. It's amazing what we do to our bodies while ttc.

7 years ago

Hello ladies, good morning. No temp rise yet. Opks still positive, pain isnt as bad though. Still have lots n lots of cm. It looks like (tmi alert) sperm but little more clear but its not stretchy. Didnt bd last night and it still looks like that. So I know im not confusing the two. I have way to much of it to be " left overs" anyway. Lol. Im not used to any type of cm at all. So this is very intriguing to me. Lol yay for us in a couple days.

my post, posted twice. Sorry. Erased but it wont let me delete ????

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : do you think that it's a cyst causing the pain? It could cause positive opk's as well. Can't wait until Friday to hear your ultrasound results. Then you should have a definite answer.

As for me, my opk's are nearly positive still. No new symptoms to report. Although my breasts are a little bit tender. Probably from ovulation. I am not that optimistic about this cycle, I didn't bd on ovulation day due to dh not feeling well. I did bd a lot up until the day before ovulation though. Hopefully that does the trick.

7 years ago

Cronins, I have no idea. Its very possible. It could be that or false + from meds runing into the real one. Not really stressn to hard. Knowing I have the us coming helps. Lol. Jst hoping for O at least this time. Or Im down to 3 more cycles before we take a break.
So your 1dpo now? In that dreaded tww. Lol. You still did plenty of bding for it to be possible. As long as he has good swimmers. Lol. Hope you caught the egg!!! Prayers coming your way.

Thanks dandy! Hoping that this is the real deal for you. I think that it may be, especially since your opk's are positive still. Time will tell if it darkens again. The us will definitely give you more answers.

7 years ago

Hope tmrw flys by lol. Im ready for this us. Burned out on bding. Lol. Didnt last night. But need to tonight since opks are still positive( i think) they may be lightening. Hard to tell with this last one.
Hope everyone has a good evening.

Morning baby makers : )
Huge temp spike this morning!! Yay. Got that extra bd in. Lol. We will see what ultrasound shows tmrw. Lookn like Im finally in the tww.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo