Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4071 - 4080 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay for ovulation Cronins! Only takes one bd to count : ) Have you opk tested? Or are you not doing that for now?
Afm. Was up all night getting sick! Went to ER this morning I just couldn't keep anything down. After some nausea meds and rest I feel much better.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy - I hope you are feeling better. Did you have a bug or morning sickness?

Cronins - this will probably be the cycle it happens :-) Maybe his swimmers needed some time to recoup.

AFM, not feeling the greatest today. I took my last pio and estrogen last night so hopefully will start to feel better and not eat as much. I'm nervous about being done with the meds but the nurse said the placenta takes over between week 7-8.

6 years ago

Lucky, they think it was just a bug. Yay. No more meds! I was so nervous about coming off mine. Are you 10 weeks? Thats when I came off mine and everything is fine. Some drs take their patience off at 8 but I am thinking you are only 2 weeks behind me m I just hit 12 weeks. Yay. End of my first trimester : )

Yeah I'm 10 weeks 3 days :-) I'm glad your feeling better, that's scary. My mom isn't feeling well today, I hope I don't get what she has.

6 years ago

Oh ladies, sorry that you are both feeling under the weather. Hopefully it will pass sooner rather than later.

Wow your pregnancies are progressing nicely. Yay!!!!

I have been using my opks and got a positive one yesterday. Now just waiting to ovulate. Wish me well.

6 years ago

Cronins praying you ovulate that golden egg very soon :-)

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

How are you two feeling? Hoping and praying that your morning sickness is letting up.

As for me, I am CD 11 and waiting to ovulate lol. I thought that maybe I was going to ovulate sooner, but still no temperature rise. My opks are still blaring positive, so I don't think that I will be waiting long. Have a great Labor day ladies!

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,

How was everyones Labor Day? Mine wasn't too bad, worked and then came home to sleep lol.

Cronins- hopefully ovulation happens within the next couple days. Then you can test away :-)

Dandy- how are you feeling?

6 years ago

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Lucky, chugging right along : ) glad you get scans at each appointment. Cronins, when was your last clomid? Could the positives be from that maybe? O day should be soon.
Afm, feeling good today. Took lo to a parade, he had so much fun. I took a baby bump pic. Im poking out pretty good. If I get a few min later and can remember the site I will post it later. Otherwise I will post tmrw.

Good morning ladies,

Glad you are both doing well. Can't wait to see your baby bump dandy.

As for me, lots of cervical mucus and signs of impending ovulation. I think that today is going to be the day. I had a significant temp drop, now I just need it to rise lol. Dandy my last Clomid was CD 4. I only took three days worth because dh had changed his mind. Hopefully it gave me a little boost lol. I am CD 12 today. I don't think that it is the Clomid causing the positive opks, but who knows. My body does wacky things lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo