Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : you rock for not testing. I always start too soon and drive myself crazy, lol.

I am 14 dpo today and just waiting for AF to arrive today or tomorrow. Hpt's still negative. Sigh, but that's okay. I can't wait to see the RE. I think that I will ovulate before seeing him, so I plan on doing 7.5 mg of letrozole this cycle with no trigger. I want to see what my body does on its own.

As for plans, we are celebrating our grandsons 8th birthday on Saturday. Should be lots of fun. How about you? Any plans to pass the tww?

7 years ago

Cronins, Awe I love Birthday Parties. What fun! I agree, i think not triggering this time is a good idea. Just to get an idea what your body is up to.
Afm, no plans really. Just getting my dh a physical today to return to work on Monday. Finally. Its been an up hill battle for his surgeon to fully release him. Got that. Now approval from works insurance doc and we are good to go. Going to try and talk dh into going to the zoo. But his anxiety usually stops that from happening. May call Sis in law : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : that sounds like fun. I love the zoo. Did your DH have a work related accident?

7 years ago

No Cronins, he was in a pretty bad auto accident just before we met 6 years ago. I finally got him to see a dr a couple years ago. He started off with pain blockers ( epidurals) but those didnt last long so he gave in to surgery and is now pain free!

dandy that is great that he no longer has pain. Too bad that he had to suffer so long before getting help. Thank goodness for modern medicine.

I can't wait for you to start testing, lol. I will live vicariously through you, lol. Do you plan to test tomorrow?

7 years ago

Lol. Yes. I will test tmrw. Not expecting anything though. I almost gave in and tested with smu today. But it looked diluted so i held off.

Uhg. Whyyyytyyyyy?? I gave in and tested and it wasnt even fmu. Lol. whats even worse is im already crazy and think i see a shadow. I posted it but under "member" i was to ashamed to be testing at 5dpo. Its the one using ultra sensitive 10mlu @5 dpo. Second line glows on invert. Its not skinny like the indent line is when inverted.

Dandy : I see what you mean. I can see it on invert only. Hopefully it turns into a BFP really soon.

7 years ago

Thank you, i hope so too. Guess we will see in a few days. Lol. Can't believe i gave in. At least im not crazy and you see it too. Could be a number of things. Only time will tell

Fingers crossed that we can all see it without invert. That would be so cool.

As for me I took another hpt's and I swear I see a shadow line or possibly an evap. I see it at exactly the 10 minute mark. Now it's got my interest peaked, lol. Probably a bad case of line eye though, lol.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo