Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning! Dandy shots are going well. The menopur stings a little more when going in this time but other than that not too bad. My stomach is bruised already so I can imagine what it will look like by the end lol
Cronins, hopefully that line will be there soon! Its so easy to say there's always the next cycle but at the same time it is so hard,

7 years ago

Miam: awe, that's so sweet. So glad that the unveiling went so well. Hubby sounds like a sweet man.

Lucky : yeah menopur seems to always sting. At least for me it did.

7 years ago

Ewe lucky, ya poor thing. How many more shots? It's amazing what we will put ourselves through to have a baby! Every bit of it.... WORTH IT! Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I probably have 7-8 more stim days so 28-32 more shots. I'm just running out of space to poke myself lol. I will do whatever it takes to get this baby! The end prize will be so worth it all!

7 years ago

Absolutely it will!! And soon after lo is born, you will wanna do it all over again. : ) lol.

Lol. That is the plan. I'm 37 and want 3 so won't be wasting anytime :-) hoping to have enough eggs so have some frosties waiting :-)

7 years ago

Thats great you have some frozen! Are they fertilized ? Ill be 37 in june and would like two more. Im truley thankful and blessed to have my son. Hoping for twins this go round. Lol.
Opks are still blaring positive. Weird for me to see. Hope i feel O pain to help me confirm since i cant chart. Ive had a lot of ovary pain since starting clomid three cycles ago. So im hoping i feel it.

I don't have any frozen yet, I'm hoping to have enough to freeze but we will see.. I will have US on Wednesday so will see how I'm responding. I would love 3-4 and would love multiples. You probably should O soon since you have had the positives :-)

7 years ago

Wednesday cant come soon enough!! Hope you have an am appointment lol. Your nerves are going to be all over the place with anticipation. Hope you have several. Egg retrieval hurts! Will they retrieve that day?

Yeah, I need this week to fly by! Wednesday will be after 4.5 days of stims so I will find out how I'm responding. I'm very nervous for that appt just because of the unknown. Retrieval probably won't be until next week.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo