Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1090 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning guys. Thanks for the cm input. Hard telling. I got bfns this morning too : (. First one was in anvalid so did a 2 n a half hour hold for smu. Nothn, nada. The first one almost got my hopes up. Seen something right away, then realized after it was done processing that the indent line was damaged. It had a grey line almost a quarter of the way down but after zooming in on the pic I could see it was all messed up. Feeling out this month. bla. Cronins have you uploaded your test? Im getting ready to upload my neg for records.

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh dandy, that totally stinks. I haven't uploaded the pictures yet. Beenon the phone with the doctors office for my mom. She is unwell today and may need to get checked out. I will redo the test since I saved my first morning urine, lol. I want to see if they come out differently, lol. I know, I am neurotic, lol.

7 years ago

Just uploaded the pictures. I also took the digital first response test and that said no. So I think that I am out this cycle.

Lucky : great that AF is almost gone. Another step closer to stimming.

7 years ago

Ah, Cronins Im sorry, I think Im out too. bla. even got the bfn blues. Always happens about this time when I realize Im out. It will pass as soon as I except it. I will probably still test another couple days. I feel very af(ish). bloodwork tmrw for progesterone. I just realized Im going to have to cancel my pap. Im due for af Monday.

I know this totally sucks, lol. Trying to stay positive, regardless of impending AF. I was crabby all day yesterday.

7 years ago

Hopefully you gals will just get a last minute surprise with that BFP :-) AF is almost gone, just light to spotting now, yippee! Now to get to the next cycle but I'm only day 4 so have a long long way to go especially if my cycle did lengthen :-/

7 years ago

Yay for af leaving/pretty much gone, Lucky. Getting there now. Hopefuly it hasnt thrown things off to much!
Im expecting my bfp hcgs in the mail today. I will probably have to try one out : )

Good morning gals, how is everyone? Cronins are you still testing? Lucky, free from af I presume?
Afm, bfn this morning. I just wiped blood! Idk if its af or what. Usually she starts full forse and bright red. It was more orange brown. I have that blood work today so I will call n see if they still wanna fo it. Boobs still sore. So i dnt think my progesterone is down???? Time will tell

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : I got a bfn too. I think I will just wait for AF to show up in a day to two. I was a little bit sad, but I am over that. Just looking forward to AF to start a new cycle. Gonna go au natural this cycle. Except I will continue taking my supplements.

On a side note, if you think that your progesterone is low like in previous cycles, then your doctor should definitely prescribe it to you going forward. Definitely ask to have it added.

7 years ago

Yes Cronins I have thought about that. So we will see what my levels are today. The sore boobs are really throwing me off. Lol. I also think I will be going natural this cycle. Im almost positive my dr is going to suggest it when I call in my day 1( not sure if that will be today or not).

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo