Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1551 - 1560 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone,

Dandy: I totally understand your frustrations with your mil. Mine hasn't seen our children in years and I prefer it that way. Unfortunately they are always seeing their other three grand children and not ours. It's sad, but I have gotten to the point of acceptance. I'd rather not have them trample in and out of their lives anyway.

As for me, I am still waiting for my surge. Getting very close though. Still reflects high on my clearblue easy advanced monitor. I am betting it's later today or tomorrow morning. I am cd 13 today, so that falls in line with last month. I got my surge on CD 14 last month so we shall see, lol. Trying to be patient, but it's annoying now, lol.

Lucky : woohoo can't wait until you get to stim!!! It's nearly upon you now.

7 years ago

Lucky, your so lucky not to have to deal with mils. Lol
Cronins, I feel the same about my mil popping in and out of his life. I just get so tired if her playing the victim. Sigh.
Sickness is hitting dh n I as well. My bbts are going to be all over the place this cycle. Lol. At least its hitting now n not closer to O. So hopefuly it wont throw alot off. Broke down opked out of curiosity. It was a lot lighter than I thought w being on Clomid. At least the days arnt dragging yet.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning.
Cronins, are we there yet?
Lucky, are getting excited to poke yourself? Lol
Afm, cd8 opks are darkening from the clomid. We are bding every other day now to be on the safe side. Im still surprisingly content : )

Good Morning!

Dandy I'm ready to get this cycle started and see what's going to happen :-) very nervous and excited all in one. I just continue to say my prayers that this is the cycle I get blessed with my little one :-)

7 years ago

Good morning beautiful ladies,

Dandy : I am still waiting lol. I would usually panic by now, but I usually ovulate by cd 17 while on meds. So for now I am content as well. I am cd 14 today, so there is plenty of time. I am still registered on my clearblue easy advanced monitor as high fertility. So it's only a matter of time.

Any plans for new years eve ladies? I am heading to a potluck, bonfire, and fireworks at a friends house with all the kids in tow, lol. Should be fun. I plan on getting home by 10 pm though. Especially with my 1 year old who will get cranky, lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, this is gonna be your cycle. Those suppliments should be helping. Cronins, no specific plans for tmrw. We have been invited to a couple parties but they wont be kid friendly. So we probably wont go. We will prob jst end up celebrating at home : ) I wish lo would stay up late sometimes. He will be three just after july 4th and hasnt ever even seen fireworks. He cant stay up. He falls asleep by dark. Lol.
Afm, cd8 (already) I am positive these supliments are helping. My hormones feel more in line. Boobs not sore at all anymore. Body acne is gone. N more. These things have been hanging around for months and are finally gone. So even if I dont O this time around I think I will next time. Xx I do this time though.

Dandy I Hope your right and that dream you had about triplets comes true :-) That's good those supplements are helping you, I feel the same about them. No plans for me, I just really don't want to be around anybody. It's really been a hard year and I'm hoping to wake up Sunday with less hurt. I know 2017 will be a GREAT year!!!

7 years ago

Good morning. Happy New Years eve. Lol. Anyone have any resolutions?
Afm, I didnt make any resolutions yet but its not to late. Lol cd9 opks are getting dark. Last day of Clomid. Going to upload this mornings for records. Curious to see if they will lighten before darkening again.

Oh n I must add that I really lovn this fertlaid! My cm is in abundance! Its almost ewcm jst on the watery side. Hoping it takes a few more days to get there since Im still early. I read last night that your not supposed to take Clomid and fertlaid together bc they cancel each other out. Oops! Today is my last day for Clomid so something must be working! Cervix is also raising, getting softer and starting to open! May be just from the meds though and not the real deal? Idk. Jst gonna role w it.
It must not be ment to be for me to chart this cycle! I keep losing my thermometer! That is not like me, Im usually good at keeping track of everything! Ive only been able to chart every other day, it seems. Lol.

Sounds great dandy! Yay for impending ovulation.

As for me, I am still waiting for ovulation. I am being to think that it will not happen this cycle. I am cd 15 today and my opk's are about the same. I even dipped a hpt just to see if anything popped up and it's negative that I can see. Oh well this cycle is probably going to be a bust.

No resolutions for me thus far. I will however, continue on my weight loss journey and back to better health.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo