Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2681 - 2690 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Marie, I feel ovulation a bit when im not on any fertility meds. Its just a slight pinch for a few hours. When Im on meds the pinching and O pain is way more intense. I confirm by bbt charting. The day after O my temp goes up and stays up untill af. O pain unmedicated for most woman is almost non existent. Sounds like you have pretty good timing. : ) All women are different as far as getting pregnant fight after mc. I think the logic behind it is ovulation can be prolonged due to hormones. So if you got a positive opk then I would think you are just fine. But Im not a dr. Lol
Afm, RE office isnt open today so I will call it in on Monday. That will be day 3 for me so it will be on time if he will still let me do Clomid along with timed intercourse.

7 years ago • Post starter

Well hello ladies. How is everyone on this fine Sunday? Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was. We are out and about enjoying the beautiful weather. Was actually stuck in the middle of nowhere broke down for a while. Lol. Dh loves thise old crappy trucks. First time we ever got stranded haha. We jst played and made the best of it till my father in law arrived to tow us home.

Dandy sounds like you had an interesting trip lol. At least you were able to make the most of it until help arrived. My Sunday was pretty good. Church then went to help my mom pack up some stuff as she is selling her house. Since my dad passed its just too big for her so she is going to move in with me for awhile. It will be nice to have company, but I'm so used to being by myself lol. At least I will have my babysitter right here at home :-)

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Sounds like you both had a good Sunday. As for me, we went to Mass and then took my mom to run some errands. I did a little bit of grocery shopping. It was a pretty good day. Not too much going on. Today, I am calling ovulation day. Hoping dh sperm catches the egg lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, I bet it will be different having someone else in the house. But like you said, live in babysitter lol. I enjoyed living by myself. That includes sleeping by myself! Im just not a cuddler lol. Lucky for me dh isn't either. Maybe you two will get the chance to do some fun stuff together this summer : )
Cronins , yay for O day. Welcome to the two week wait. Been a while huh? Lol. How have you been feeling?
Afm, got a lot more done outside on our property. Ill call in my af in the morning. Hoping he still lets me take the clomid.

Hello ladies,

Dandy : I am doing really well. I have lost 15 lbs so far. So excited for more to come. I am waiting for my first stall though. It usually happens 3-4 weeks post surgery. Once I can get over that plateau, the lbs will come off again. I am 11 days post op so I should hit it soon. Definitely feeling great ttc again lol. So happy to be in the tww.

Dandy, we're you able to use the clomid for this cycle?

Lucky : how are you holding up?

7 years ago

Wow. Another 15lbs. Good for you!! Hopefully the stall wont last long. I still dont know if Im using Clomid or not. I called this morning and left a message but no one has gotten back to me yet. Ill give them another call if I do t hear back by 3 or so. Poor lo is sick. Coughing so hard he's throwing up. He cant sleep bc hes so congested. Momma is tired!

Cronins congrats on the 15 lbs, that's great! Hopefully they keep falling off for you. Do you have to eat a strict diet or just smaller quantities?

Dandy hopefully lo starts to feel better soon. I would think they would still let you do the clomid and TI.

AFM, no real symptoms. Occasional pain in the left side of my low back but I was helping my mom move some things this weekend. My boobs are sore off and on but that's the progesterone. Still waiting for my sign lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, how many dpiui are you now?
Just heard ftom dr office. They dont want to do clomid this cycle if no iui. He wants to take the chance to let my ovary rest and he doesn't want me building any kind of tolerance for full effect during iuis and ivf if need be. Im ok with it. I ovulated on my own the last unmedicated cycle so we will see. I will add the firtlaid back in with my suppliments since its not supposed to be taken with clomid.

Hi girls!

Cronins well done for you weight loss!

Dandy baby dreams I hope you have ovulation this month in any case!

Me I had lots of bd this w e let s see what happens. I ll try not to obsess the next two weeks! But I ll let you know how it goes! Thank god I have lots of work at the moment which distracts me a bit. ; )

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo