Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2981 - 2990 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky : I plan on doing Black Cohosh CD 1-10 and Clomid 50 mg CD 3-7. I don't plan on triggering this cycle. I need to order more hcg triggers from Reliable RX soon. I am also going to do 5 mg of Folic Acid. Hoping that I get a bfp this next cycle.

When do you apply for your loan? How long will it be before you get an answer?

6 years ago

Cronins- I'm hoping to apply this weekend or early next week. I'm so ready to know if this is going to happen though. I'm just waiting on a big payment to be on my credit report so it shows my that my debt has decreased. I think that will make a difference, but not sure.

6 years ago

Oh that's cool lucky. Let's hope this is a go for you in June.

6 years ago

Sounds like a smart move Lucky, it should make a difference! I use credit karma and its so handy to know your score. It can take a couple months for it to affect your score though. Mine just went up after paying off a small loan a couple months back.
I am so ready to poas! Im due for an ovulation lol. Im off everything except prenatals and cq10. I honestly havnt even been taking them everyday. Dh n I decided to relax on everything and go back to basics. Its when I stopped all the suppliments that I got a bfp with lo. Im going to try to sneak out to the mail box tmrw n get my opks. Lol. Cant stop that, Im addicted haha. I just got off the phone with RE office. I will be financially cleared on Tues when I bring in the first half of the ivf money. Only thing left to do after Tue is std test next week for REs records. I finally feel like Im getting somewhere!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy that's awesome! It feels wonderful when the money part is over with. That's the worst part of all this. I use credit karma as well and my score jumped 35 points from last month to this month lol. I just wish this money would hurry up and show up so I can apply. It's about 12,000 so it will bring it up even more but I'm not to worried about my score it's pretty good, I just want it to bring the debt to income ratio down. It's crazy what we have to go through but I'll do anything to get my babies :-)

6 years ago

I agree Lucky. Number crunching and figuring it all up is so nerve racking. I think Ill feel even better when the rest of my stock is sold and I have the meds pd for too. Then it will jst a the last 5 grand pmnt on retrieval day. This is ridiculously expensive. Dh keeps telling me to try to enjoy the journey in the process bc it will be memories to enjoy after the baby gets here. Hes right but doesnt get the " keeping my guard up" part too. My odds arnt great, but they are ok. It made me feel good when my dr told me that he has women with much lower amh levels than mine with live births with one shot at ivf. He is in the top 10 in the state. Hope he is darn good. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

What is your AMH?

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive lol. Temps are still elevated this morning. Still only seeing a shadow of a line on my hpts. Not very hopeful at this point, but will be very excited to start the next cycle. Hopefully AF shows this weekend.

6 years ago

Good Morning,

Today is garage sale day. Made about 300 so far and I'm happy bc we have stuff priced at .50-2 lol. Just had a pregnant lady walk by and makes me so jelous.

How is everyone else doing?

6 years ago

That's awesome lucky that you already made $300! Wish I was close enough to you to buy some stuff.

So far I have had a very productive day paying bills, and cleaning the house. Now I am taking a break and going shopping with dh and the kids. Have an awesome day! I hope that you make a lot of money at the garage sale.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo