Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2941 - 2950 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

They are so stinking cute. Hope she gets more : ) cant wait for baby ducks!

6 years ago • Post starter

Awe that is awesome dandy. What a cutie! !! Congratulations. ...

6 years ago

Cronins have you tested again?

Not yet. I was out and about shopping and ended up going to the bathroom. Geez, I couldn't even hold it lol. I plan on testing later tonight.

6 years ago

Hello beautiful ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

As for me, BFN this morning. I am okay with that. Although I had a dream that I had twin girls last night. Most likely my subconscious working things out lol. I am so ready for the next cycle to begin. I have been a tad bit irritated these last few days. Usually that's a good sign that AF will be arriving soon. I am CD 25, do it's probably going to be a few more days before she arrives. My cycles are usually between 30-34 days. Although they have been slightly shorter than that before. Have an awesome day ladies.

6 years ago

Good Morning,

Cronins sorry about that bfn :-( will you do meds this next cycle? I'm still waiting for AF, it should have been here Monday or Tuesday. Guess the witch is just taking her sweet time lol.

How is everyone else this morning?

6 years ago

Awe boo Cronins. That stinks about the bfn. Maybe you ovulated a tad later and there is still time dor that bfp.
Lucky yay for things moving along in your cycle. One step closer to ivf.
Afm, im about half way done with bc so I have about a week left for af. Looking like we will be close in our cycles this time around. We had a horrible storm last night. We lost power till about 4 am. We covered the incubators with everything we could. Hopefully we didn't lose to many. Only time will tell. That makes me sad.

Dandy : That really stinks that you lost power. Hopefully those little chicks make it.

Lucky : Not sure if I should risk using clomid the next cycle as it really messed up this cycle. I may only do 50 mg next cycle We'll see though. I am also going to try and temp too to pinpoint ovulation better.

6 years ago

Cronins I dont blame you for pulling back on meds. Your body is probably all kinds of confused with you losing so much weight in such a short time. Temping great. It took so much guess work out for me. I cant seem to find mine now. i was wanting to temp through this cycle.
We have another baby chick from the hen : ). I did take a pic but everything is so yucky n muddy in there from all this rain. Our chickens come n go as they please, we dont confine them to their coop. So they drag mud in. I will wait and post another when they all get moved to a brooder box.

Hi gals. I just wanted to pop in and see how everyones weekend is going. But I see I must not have missed anything lol.
Cronins, how is testing going?
Lucky, you working on this lovely Sat?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo