Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2431 - 2440 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yeah Im sure. It was completely negative again 30 seconds later. Had to be a second dye rush that these cheepies do sometimes. Completely bummed me out!

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh that stinks. It looks good in the picture though. Hugs sweetie! Those stupid Internet cheapies can sucks sometimes.

7 years ago

Thanks for the hug. : ) it makes me want ta poas again. Lol. Starting to feel out though. I know I still have a little time left but I dont have anything exciting to give me hope yet.

Good morning baby makers! How is everyone today?
Afm, bfn this morning. Pretty sure Im out. Dh busted me taking a test last night. He was upset. He wanted me to wait bc he didn't want the bad news of a bfn. Its ok. It is what it is, its just that part of your cycle when you let it burn, except it and start focusing on the the next one. IUI number two on its way.

Dandy : I am truly sorry that you got a bfn. I so want to see you get that bfp. Hugs dear friend.

Lucky : how are things going with you? When do you get to test for pregnancy again?

As for me, I am just waiting a few more days to pass before bding with dh. I don't want to have an oops, lol. Opk's are still nearly positive, so the longer I wait the better.

7 years ago

Dandy- I'm so sorry about the bfn, it's so hard especially when you know the timing is almost perfect and the swimmers are put where they need to be. Next time I would see if they would do an US and trigger. Hopefully you just have a late implanter and it's not picking up yet .

Cronins I bet DH is ready for ovulation to pass lol. You are getting closer to your surgery:-) so exciting! You will have to do some clothes shopping when you return.

AFM, I'm so attached to my little embryos already lol. I pray they are finding their home for the next 9 months. They looked so good and I'm still so very hopeful for this cycle.

7 years ago

Lucky : dh tried to put the moves on me last night, but I told him that I am only 2 dpo, so that wouldn't be a good idea. He was okay with it, but disappointed lol.

When is your official beta hcg test?

7 years ago

The beta is 3/13 but I might test this weekend. I'm not sure, just have so much hope and don't want to see a bfn.

7 years ago

I can only imagine what you are feeling lucky! My prayers remain with you dear friend. If it's a blazing positive this weekend, please keep dandy and I in the loop so that we can rejoice with you!!!

7 years ago

Oh I definitely will, you guys will be the first to know bc I'm not telling my family until I make sure my beta doubles. I won't even tell them the date of my beta lol. I'm praying so hard for this bfp :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo