Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3321 - 3330 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

It's a miracle, my opk's are finally negative this afternoon! It's the little things in life.

6 years ago

Thanks Lucky. : )
Cronins yay. Lol. Its about time. Now to get that bfp soon...Are you still just going to keep testing this cycle out since you already were due to the confusion?

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm so neurotic, so I plan on continuing to test lol. I have been peeing like a racehorse these last two days. Hopefully that's a good sign.

6 years ago

YAY, the witch has arrived. Now praying my donor starts next week and all things will be a go :-) OMG this is so close :-)

Cronins yay for negative. Now for positive hpt.

6 years ago

Woohoo for AF lucky! !! I so can't wait to see you and dandy get your bfp's. This is so awesome.

6 years ago

Lucky yay. We are cycle buddies lol. Hope our trasfer days are close : )

Yeah, that would be nice. Mine will prob be a week or so after you bc now I have to wait until my donor starts, if she hasn't already, which I hope she hasn't. Hopefully she starts early next week and we will be super close.

6 years ago

That would be ideal for you. Hopefully they call and let you know, did you have to call in yours? Sorry for all the questions. Haha. Im finally getting all this ivf stuff since Im going through it. Im so nervous and getting excited. I hope my egg count tmrw is ok. I would hate to have this all postponed!

I will call Monday. Then do my baseline next week. I'm thinking if she starts they will call me to see if I have. My clinic is open 7 days a week just shorter hours on Friday Saturday and Sunday. Are you starting meds tonight? What are your doses? I don't think they will postpone, maybe just roll with what you've got unless super low.

6 years ago

No. I will start tmrw. She never called my dosage so I will find out tmrw then. My dr is open every day too. But phones arnt on, on Sunday. They only do things that dont wait on Sunday as well. Like retrievals and transfers. They check messages and return calls on Sunday though too. I think its just a bare minimum kind of thing.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo