Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4161 - 4170 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky, woohoo we get to find out their genders!!!! I was so hoping you'd change your mind lol. I am so stinking nosey lol.

The house is great. We have settled in very nicely. Waiting for the first snow fall just so I can sit in front of the sliding glass doors to our deck drinking my coffee lol. It's definitely a beautiful view.

6 years ago

Cronins that sounds wonderful. I'm not ready for snow but I love the fall weather.
I just went shopping and bought lots and lots of girls clothes on sale lol. Dear Lord, please let one be a girl :-)

6 years ago

Lol lucky, I bet you’re having at least one girl! I can’t wait to go baby shopping all over again too. Hopefully I will get that bfp really soon.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Sorry ive been mia. Cronins, Im ready for snow!!! What cd are you? About ready for opk testing?
Lucky, so exciting! When do you go to find out there genders?
Afm got the babys room painted and got a car seat, awesome video monitor, and a pack n play. Still lots of stuff on my list and lots of little stuff. But plenty of time. Im so pleased with the stuff I started out with. Got some cute clothes too : )

6 years ago • Post starter

That’s great dandy! You are on your way to a complete nursery!!! Woohoo...

As for me I am cd 9 and day 8 of meds. I started opk testing this morning even though I know the meds will effect the opks. I wanted to get a baseline opk anyway.

I get to trigger Thursday morning with a 10,000 hog trigger. My ovaries are working overtime lol with all the clomid and tamoxifen. I am really hopeful that this will work. Even if it doesn’t, at least I know that I am doing something that may help Ttc. Opk is looking good. Now I just need to be patient for Thursday morning lol.

6 years ago

Cronins sounds like your on your way :-) praying this is your time!

Dandy sounds like your moving right along. I think my brother is getting me the twin pack n play and for Christmas I just asked for baby stuff bc I'm not going to have a shower.

AFM, nausea was bad yesterday but feeling great today. I find out oct 30 what I'm having, but I go oct 18 and am going to see if I can tell then when I get an US :-)

6 years ago

Yay lucky, just right around the corner to finding out what you’re having. That’s cool the family will be getting you baby stuff for Christmas. That’s a great alternative to a baby shower.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

I just triggered with a 10,000 hcg trigger today at 12:43 pm. I should be in the tww in approximately 36-48 hours. The last several days we have been bding everyday. I plan on keeping that up until 3 dpo.

How are you ladies doing? Feeling any better lucky? How’s the nursery coming along dandy?

6 years ago

Yay Cronins! I’m feeling so much better today :-) I hope this keeps up.

6 years ago

Lucky that is great to hear! Maybe the nausea and vomiting is finally getting better.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo