Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3521 - 3530 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thats girls. Im so anxious to hear how many( if any) fertilized. Trying to stay realistic. But praying so so hard. I did learn something today though. I was told to only take Tylenol for pain. Anything else especially antihistamines, ibuprofen, alieve they block your body from making a certain chemical that is crucial for the implantation process. It wasnt progesterone but did start with a P. Nice to know!

6 years ago • Post starter

That's good to know. I'm only allowed to take Tylenol too due to my gastric sleeve surgery. It can cause a leak in the lining of my stomach if I take anything other than that.

6 years ago

Oh no Cronins that would not be good at all. Goodness.

Yes dandy even when you get pregnant Tylenol is what to take. I can't wait to hear about your embryos :-)

6 years ago

Oh me too Lucky. My heart is going to race 100 mph when I see that number on the caller ID

Lol Dandy, I was so nervous waiting for that call as well. And then I was nervous waiting for my transfer knowing that they could arrest before. Just keep praying for those little ones and it will all work out.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

Dandy : been praying like mad for all three of your eggs to fertilize and grow. Fingers crossed for you!

Lucky : how are you holding up? When will you hear additional news from your donor? Fingers crossed for you as well.

As for me, AF has vacated the premises as of last night. I have to say that this black cohosh is awesome at regulating AF and no cramping whatsoever. Very nice! I am on day two of Clomid 50 mg. No symptoms to report as of yet. Have a great day ladies!

6 years ago

Cronins that's good she's gone :-) now hopefully after taking the black cohish and clomid this will be your cycle. I'm glad that stuff helps with cramps, I might have to look into it sometime. I will find out Tuesday how my donor is progressing. She has an US that day and they will call me after each of her appointments.

Dandy praying you get good news on your little eggies :-)

6 years ago

Thank you ladies. So nervous this morning. Got to sleep in a bit. Lo must have been tuckered out from this week. Just waiting around for the phone to ring. Breasts are so sore from the hcg shot that I cant sleep on my belly. Lol. It didnt do that last time.
Cronins I may look into that black cohosh as well. Glad the witch is gone. Good ridence, now stay away!
Lucky, praying for good news for you Tuesday. Hope she has lots of juicy follicles to report!

We have one with seemingly good quality to implant on Tuesday. One wasn't mature ( which I pretty much knew) and one had an extra chromosome. She said the technician is really pleased with that ones progress and doesn't anticipate any issues or arrest and is just beautiful. Lol So Im happy with that. I will know tmrw what time I have to be there on Tuesday.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo