Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2781 - 2790 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for tweaking them. It was so hard to capture of camera. I hope that it darkens too. I will retest in the morning as I am running low on good tests lol.

6 years ago

User Image

Here's this mornings test. I think that the line is very faint again. I woke up to brown tinged mucus. Dh and I did bding last night, so that may be why. Not sure what to think about the hpt. Not sure if it's just wishful thinking or not. Sigh. I guess I will keep testing until the line darkens or AF shows.

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. Cronins. I see what you mean! I think I see something. I tried tweaking it and cant get it to pop out like yesterday. It almost looks like a wet test line with a hinge of pink. Do you think you may be having a chemical? Hopefully its just a shy bean.
Afm my opk I just took is even lighter than before. This is the time of day it's usually dark. My body is like " look lady, we tried and its not happening, we are done". Lol. I will prob test till they are gone. I still have a hand full. A chick hatched this morning and another looks like its going to try. A little worried about the rest, not seeing much from them but they are actually due tmrw

6 years ago • Post starter

Cool that you had a chicken hatch. They are so stinking cute. That stinks that you may not have ovulated. At least you have an upcoming ivf cycle to look forward to. I will most likely test until the witch arrives. Maybe she'll take a 9 month vacation, wink, wink.

Just went on an Easter egg hunt this morning with the kids. So much fun!!! The weather here is beautiful at 70 degrees. It's supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow. Loving that the snow is finally gone!

Any plans this Easter weekend?

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Dandy congrats on your little chick :-) maybe the others will be Easter chicks.

Cronins your not out until that witch decides to appear. If it doesn't work this cycle do you go back to your RE?

AFM, Tuesday I will have a saline infused sonogram and hopefully meet with the DE nurse to understand more about the process. I want to make sure from my doc though that it is just my eggs and not anything else like immune etc.

6 years ago

Lucky, glad to see you still moving forward. That's something I am going to talk to my RE about as well since my amh so low! If he suggests egg donor from the jump we will probably do it since we may only have one shot.
Cronins egg hunts are so much fun! I have one tmrw at my mother in laws.
Afm, we just got done coloring eggs. trying to get lo to take a nap now without me falling asleep too. Lol.

Good morning everyone and Happy Easter. I hope everyone has a great day. How is everyone? Cronins dis you test this morning?
Afm getting ready for a day of going to grandparents and eggs hunts. Its supposed to rain on and off today so hopefully those egg hunts will be successful and not so wet. Lol

Happy Easter Everyone!

I hope you all have a great day and time with your families.

6 years ago

Happy Easter everyone! !!

As for me, AF arrived early this morning, so I did not even test. On to the next cycle. I plan on doing a Clomid 100 MG cycle this time around. No trigger though. Let's do this ladies.

6 years ago

Ah poo Cronins thats stinks af got you. At least you got your plan down for this cycle.
Dhs step mom was supposed to watch lo for my RE appointment and now I cant get a hold of her! So now Im scrambling to find someone. Everyone else Ive asked has to work. Im getting a little anxiety about trying to find a sitter for all these upcoming appointments. It will all work out, it has to.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo