Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2751 - 2760 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I think I understand what happened. The clear blue early test is probably showing leftover hcg from my miscarriage (which is why it is not darkening). And first response for some reason is not detecting this level. I am pretty sure I m out first response detects 6 days before period and I should have mine Saturday. It sucks but that s how it is.
Lucky I hope you feel better. Cronin and dandy I will check on your results! Crossing fingers for you! Thanks for accompanying my tww this cycle! I will try not to obsess and forget about it until next month (easier said than done ; ) )

Enjoy the zoo today dandy! Me have to focus on work not as much fun : (

7 years ago

Marie so sorry about the results. It's hard to take those bfns. Your not out until AF shows so still time.

Dandy I hope you have a great day at the zoo. I'm glad you get to start that Ivf cycle soon , but hopefully you won't need it.

Cronins how was your test? Praying for that bfp.

AFM, still miserable but will be for awhile. Just so hard when people at work are expecting and family :-/

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

Sorry about being mia. I was super busy and exhaustion followed lol. I got some rest and feel better. As for the testing, I keep thinking I see a vvfl, but I probably have line eye lol. I am 10 dpo today. I will continue testing until the witch arrives.

Marie : that stinks. Hopefully you get that bfp soon.

Lucky : how are you holding up?

Dandy : I see what you mean about the opk's. That's really confusing.

7 years ago

Lucky, Im so sorry. Your are still in my prayers. Marie are you going to keep testing? i would think for you to have ovulated that your hcg levels had zerod out but Im no dr. Cronins, I want to seeeeeeee. Did you take a pic of the tests?
Afm. Idk. Opk still not positive. Ewcm is gone. Missedthe call from RE office. I will have to call them back tmrw. Had a blast at the zoo!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for the prayers ladies! I will come to terms with all this. When I get pregnant it's not going to matter where the egg came from, it's mine to care for and carry :-) The finance part just stresses me out but everything works out and it will as well. Today is day 1 so I will have a saline infused sonogram next week and then be ready to go once I get the finances.
How's everyone else's tests coming along?

7 years ago

Dandy: I ended up not taking any pictures. I couldn't really get a clear picture with my phone. They kept coming out blurry lol. My phone is do hit or miss with pictures.

Lucky : I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. Hugs dear friend.

7 years ago

Hi Girls,

Cronins : hoping you get your bfp!! It would give Abby of encouragement to this group for this cycle ; )
Me feeling better today- clearly not the end of the world. I read about it and hcg levels are at the highest around 8 weeks which is when I had miscarriage. That would explain slight remaining hcg. I tested again yesterday and the line is not getting stronger so I'll stop testing this month. What annoys me already is that I am away for o time next cycle so very panicky and trying to find ways to bring my husband I don't want to wait another cycle to try! A bit crazy I know : )

I will come here on and off to follow and cheer on you and will also go at some point to the January 2018 group!

Lucky I m happy you are more positive about the prospect of Donnie egg and really hope you figure the finance part!

Dandy and cronins good luck for this cycle! Dandy you must be in your tww now! How is it going with you?

Big kiss to all!

7 years ago

Good morning. Lucky I totally get you being stressed by the financial part of it! Sid you ever discuss it with your family to see if they could help you out? Even with an egg donor that will still be your baby! We already decided to use donor eggs if RE suggests it if we need a second ivf. But your right, its soooo expensiveand sometimes there is a wait.
Cronins. im so anxious to see your test today!
Marie have you retested?
Afm, im just sitting in limbo. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning,

Dandy I'm ok with using donor eggs, once finances are figured out. My family doesn't have much money but my mom does what she can to help. She's selling her house and moving in with me so she will help there. Somehow I will make this happen. I just want to have my own baby and if donor is what I'll need, I'll do it. The % pregnancy rate is 81 at my clinic with donor so that's exciting.

How's everyone doing? Cronins how's your test? Dandy opks darker or are you in tww? Marie hopefully this next cycle you get your rainbow baby:-)

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Marie : sounds like you are working on a plan for next cycle. Fingers crossed for you!

Dandy: it stinks being in limbo. Hopefully that near positive was your L surge and you already ovulated.

Lucky : hoping that your family will be able to help you through the financial process.

As for me, bfn. I am 11 dpo today and really don't expect a bfp this cycle. Oh well, it was a weird cycle due to dyrgery. I am looking forward to the next cycle.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo