Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1201 - 1210 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies. Lucky so your waiting on af now in about how many days?
Cronins are you getting near your positive yet?
Afm, my line darkened a smidge. A little nervouse about it. I uploaded it for my records. I remembered a conversation with a friend who is ttc # 6. Someone she knew used hcg drops she hot from Walmart ( manyfactured for weight loss) to introduce ovulation. So I read a little on it this morning. Think Im going to pick some up today n if my line gets closer to a positive I am going to use it. Wish me luck. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Dandy : that is great that your opk's are darkening. Looking good. Never heard of the oral hcg for weightloss inducing ovulation. I always thought that you needed to have it injected to work. Worth a shot to try though.

As for me, I am still in waiting mode. My opk's are getting darker still, but my clearblue easy advanced monitor is registered at low so far. I guess it will be a few more days for me. I will post a picture of it in the gallery in a minute so you can check it out.

7 years ago

Good luck with that dandy. Hopefully it works:-) I've got a little less than 2 weeks until AF, I hope. So exciting, I can't wait. A friend at work is stimming right now so I'm living through her as well lol.

7 years ago

Well they were out. All the weight loss section was slim pickens. Guess with the hollidays that's expected. So guess Im not trying it this cycle. From what I read you have to take double the recomended dose to get enough to trigger ovulation. Which is about 6 drops under your tongue twice in one day. It is supposed to go strait to your blood stream n work simlar as an injection. Figured it was worth a shot. ( no pun intended) lol Read a bunch of success stories on it. Maybe Ill try it next cycle

That stinks that they were out. Like you said, you can get some for next cycle. Unless of course, you become pregnant this cycle. Fingers crossed that you do not need it for next cycle.

7 years ago

I have a suspition I Ovulated cd 11. Opk is lighter again. The squintingly close opks on cd 10 then I had that O pain on cd 11 that I thought was a good sign for a build up. I did temp this morning. Woke up before lo did n jumped at the chance. It was 98.3. I know you cant go by one temp. But isnt that kind of high for a bbt? Just putting all these things together is making me wander. I hate this guessing game. Im going to keep testing though. It's just getting really late for me.
I just uploaded the two that Im wandering about.

Dandy mine this morning was 98.4 and has been between 98.2-4 since I ovulated so I would think it's a good sign. Try and take it again tomorrow and if it's still high I would say you ovulated already. I know everyone is different though.

7 years ago

How long should it stay high if I did ovulate?

Until AF but it varies person to person as to if it's day before, day of, etc. Mine would usually drop the day after I start.

7 years ago

Gooood morning girls, how is everyone this morning?
Afm, opks are kind of at a stand still n steady color. Maybe a liitle darker when urine is concentrated. Slept with lo so I could temp again. 98.1. I have two opks left and I dont think I am buying anymore unless I get a near positive. Think Ill spread em out n use one in 12 hours or so and then tmrw morning. Cd 13 so its getting really late for me to O. Either I already have or Im not going to. Just seems things are so worse. I used to be able to set my watch by O and af till I started the meds. Glad I have an appointment tmrw with my ob. Think next cycle Im goung with red rasberry leaf, n whats the name of the one thats lengthening your cycle Lucky? I came across an article on it last night, i jst can't remember what its called now. Lol. Im begining to feel burned out with all this guessing.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo