Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1271 - 1280 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

No Lucky, I didn't order it after dr told me not to add anymore supplimemts at least untill cycles are straightend out. I plan on adding it to my next cycle.

7 years ago • Post starter

Happy Sunday girls. Lol. How is everyone today?
Afm. Cd 2. Here we go again. It's really iffy in if it should be cd 1. But started at full flow around 4. Plus with the resistance im going to get about schedulinv my us on cd 12, it should all even out. It all makes sense, thise close to positives on cd 10.... My body cloudnt release that egg. So excited for this us and trigger. About 10 days away. Lol. I am so greatful that I have another shot at a bfp on Christmas. The 25th should be about 11 days past trigger. Also excited to not be on meds this cycle. I should have listened to my instincts last cycle and not took them just bc they were offered. Big prayers going up! Dh has lost all hope and it absolutely crushes me.

Dang it dandy! I was so busy cleaning etc that I missed all the updates. That stinks that AF showed so early. Thank goodness you will be monitored and get to trigger this cycle. Yay for modern medicine.

Lucky : how are you doing today?

As for me, I got my second peak this morning on my clearblue easy advanced monitor, but I think that I ovulated yesterday. I have been getting some ovarian pain, which usually occurs after one ovulates. So I am 1 dpo today. So the tww begins, lol.

7 years ago

HI ladies!
Dandy I'm praying this is the cycle for you and you get that BFP for Christmas. I'm excited to see what your US shows this month :-)

Cronins I wish I had the energy you have lol. My house is a mess and I still have a bedroom and bathroom that needs to be painted lol. Praying this is the cycle for you :-) I bet it was a lot less stressful this cycle.

AFM, I'm feeling a little better today. Going to try and function and get my house clean lol.

7 years ago

I am glad that you are feeling a little bit better lucky. This cycle was so relaxing that I almost didn't realize that we were ttc, lol. I think that my body needed the rest from the meds anyway.

7 years ago

Thank you so much for the prayers Lucky. I could sure use em. Lol
Cronins, yay for the tww. So hoping this cycle will be more relaxing like yours. : ). Xx for that bfp! When will you start testing out your trigger?
Ordered more opks. Hope they get here soon. Ide like to start real early just to see. But they aren't supposed to be here till the 9th. Ide start in a couple days if I could. Lol

Hey dandy : I tested this morning using a first signal from Walmart and it's still pretty dark for three days past trigger. I will continue to test once a day until 8 dpo. It seems like that's when the trigger actually leaves my system. Then I will start testing like crazy, lol.

7 years ago

Im excited to test out my trigger. Lol. Bought a bunch of tests just for the occasion : ) ill know tmrw what day my us is. Think I may schedule it for cd 13 anyway. I would rather get it and have Ovulated already than get it to soon and not be ready for trigger. Cnt afford a second us. Im suppost to get a 25 percent discount on it. That will help.

Dandy : yes testing out the trigger is fun, lol. Just wish it was the real deal. I don't blame you for wanting to get the ultrasound done on CD 13. Hoping that is the day you get to trigger. Fingers crossed That this is our month for a bfp.

7 years ago

Thank you. Hope this is your month too. Im going to try n time it out with darkening opks. I should be able to move it back a day or so if need be but I doubt if Ill need to. So excited to be going natural. I dnt even think it will be wierd not starting meds tmrw. Im ready to poas. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo