Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1671 - 1680 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lol. I didnt make ham n beans. The way I make it, it takes all day. I just ate a couple corn dogs for now. Ive been hungry but only certain things sound good. The thought of some food makes my stomach cringe. Yuck. Dh swore if I ate anymore mexican food while prego w lo that he was gonna come out hispanic. Its about all I could eat or wanted. Haha
Im still smelling things that arnt there. I went out to put the dogs out for a bit and swore I smelled gas in the garage. I made dh go and check it out. He thinks Im crazy. Lol. Hoping this dont pass though, I can get used to it : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Lucky : sometimes I do them both ways. It just depends on if I can get the courage up to do it intramuscular, lol. Usually it's not a problem though.

7 years ago

I just looked on my patient portal. They must have updated it Fri evening. I was triggered with 10,000 units. No wander it hit me so hard. Lol. Looks like its gonna take a while to get out of my system so Ill probably wait a couple more days before I continue testing out my trigger.

That's awesome dandy! Who knows, maybe you are a fast metabolizer. I don't blame you for waiting a few days to test out the trigger. Prayers that this is the only boost you need to get pregnant this time around.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins. It feels so good to be in a real tww. Its nice to know Im not going to start af on day 18 or 21 this time. Lol. Im cd 17 : ) 1dpo. They still wanna do day 21 bloods n im ok with that.

Morning all. Cronins, hows testing going? Seeing anything yet? Lucky, how are you today. On cloud 9 I hope. Lol.
Afm, just 2dpo and 3dpt. So just kinda waiting around. Figured I got a few more wide wondofos just to scratch the poas itch if need be. Lol. Didnt test this morning.

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : testing is going good. I am 6 dpo today and it's negative. I think that I may have line eye lol. I actually thought I saw a shadow line on the first signal test this morning. I think that it was wishful thinking, lol. I plan on testing later today just to see if it happens again. My breasts are tender if touched only. So maybe that is a good sign. Heartburn has been terrible too, lol. That is all for symptoms so far.

7 years ago

Shadow lines are a great start! If you get another you should post it. I caved and tested and Im glad I did bc its noticably lighter. I used smu with a 3 hour urine hold.

Getting ready to test. Will let you know soon.

7 years ago

Just posted them in the gallery. I don't really see much on them, but I am really early at 6 dpo.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo