Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

When I take meds I can ovulate 3-4 days sooner So I am thinking that I will ovulate soon. I just checked and my cervix is high, soft and slightly open. I even have some EWCM already. Yay!!!! My opk is getting darker too. So it is only a matter of time.

7 years ago

Hey thats great Cronins! Sounding like your almost there n could get that surge very soon. I sure hope im right there with ya. Trying to be more patient, its jst hard when i dont know what to expect. The clomid has thrown everything off.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm here.!! LOL CD19 When I woke up this morning I did have a temp rise nothing too high but still way higher than yesterday. I tested again this morning and it was so far from positive its crazy. Still a little color but barely there. I will test again this evening to see since it seems like I get better results in the PM. When I was driving to work this morning I felt so achy like I did ovulate or I am bout to. I wish I would just know already. still plan on BD I would be so mad at myself to go thru all this and miss my chance.

Cronins- your O comes early and you catch that egg.

Dandy- it seems like your going to get yours any day now.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam, hey that temp rise sounds promicing. Maybe you did O thats why are lighter. But im no help on speculating these things. Lol. Im jst as confused on mine. Trying to convince myself that i wont see a positive till day 20. So im not bumbed put by not getting my surge yet. Im cd 18. Thats crazy for me. My body is gearing up for something. Either AF or O. My face started breaking out last night.

Dandy- boy I feel you. I don't know why but I have been breaking out too. stress? hormones? both? lol who knows. I hope your right. I hope that I did ovulate but im just so unsure.

maybe these weird cycles were all having will be good luck!
A girl can dream right? ! lol

7 years ago

Absolutely Miam. We can always dream n hope. Lol. Sometimes making myself be positive is the only thing thats keeping me from completely freaking out! Lol.

ugh this one day surge has me like wtf?!?!?!!? Maybe I did ovulate. the only reason I say this is because I haven't had much EWCM the last two days, and pretty much dry down there right now.

7 years ago

Sorry miam, hate this. I never though one of ya would be in the same boat as me. My guess is that you did. You would think that technology would be a little more advanced in this department of confirming ovulation. I keep wandering if i missed mine. Idk. I just dont know! Sucks

sorry, ignore this one. I double doubled and didnt know how to delete it

every time I am finally getting my cycle down and how my body reacts at different times of the month. BAM! lets play confuse this poor girl! lol

So I am suppose to be working but the only thing I can do I look up other people going through this and did it end up in a BFP! lol every time something new happens im like. .ahh let me look that up. lol

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo