Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2881 - 2890 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Bambina : welcome back! Sorry about the bfn, but maybe it will be a late implantation. Sounds like you have lots of travel going on. Get some rest and feel better.

7 years ago

Ah sorry aboit the bfn Bambina. Glad you pop in to give us updates. Hopefully af wont show xx. What tests do you use? Had to chuckle about testing like a secret ninja, sounds like me.
Cronins do you think you are 1 dpo now? What do the opks look like today?
Afm still no af. Hpt was negative. Ill give it till Thurs at the latest then call my RE. Side note, this may sound silly but Im nervous for my chicken who is sitting on eggs. They are due to hatch any day now. Ive had to take out some that wernt growing ( they die mid way through a lot) she only has a few left. If her needs arnt met she will sit on an empty nest and others eggs until she becomes a mom. I know the feeling.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy your chicken sounds like what I'm doing with donor eggs lol. Just borrow some from the others and hopefully she won't know the difference lol. Poor thing, we can definitely relate.

7 years ago

I know. I feel so bad for her. I just went out and looked and non even have pips. They poke a hole 25-48 hours before they hatch. It doesn't look good. : ( we have more in the incubator. In about 17 days when one starts to hatch I will put it under her. Otherwise she wont stop till she gets a chick. She's getting extremely mean. Its getting hard to check them or collect other eggs. She just ran lo out of the coop. Lol. You should have seen him running out of there. Hahahaha

Lol, that would be hilarious. Poor chicken, get her a chick lol. We won't give up until we get ours either :-)

7 years ago

Thats right. At least I can help her. They say they dont know the difference when you put one already hatchn under them. Its kind of risky if she rejects it, it wont hatch out and dye. I will just have to keep checking on her. Dh just lets me do whatever I want with them. He knows this is helping fulfill my need right now. Lol. I just keep hatchn em out. Idk what Im going to do with all the chickens. Lol. Anybody want some? : )

Dandy your chicken story is very endearing! Poor chicken, we feel ya! I'll be on the go for the rest of the month :/ I'll pop in anytime I can! I enjoy to catch up with you all!

AF is due today- usually she arrives a bit early or first thing in the am...nothing so far. But also no symptoms of pregnancy and another bfn today. Pretty unlikely at this point to get a bpf but one can hope :)

7 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

Dandy : your poor chicken, lol. Praying for her little chicks. Still no AF for you. Here's to hoping that she arrives soon or you get medical intervention.

As for me, my opk's are getting lighter now. They are dark, but not positive anymore. I consider myself 1 dpo today. I've made a mental note in case I ovulated the first time that would put me at 5 dpo I think lol. So confusing this ttc thing.

Lucky : how are you doing?

Bambina : happy and safe travels.

7 years ago

Cronins: agreed- ttc and tracking the exact O day is confusing (for me anyway!) But happy TWW!!

I just went to the ladies room in a rush because I felt certain AF had arrived, but it was EWCM......which isn't normal for me. But I read up a bit and some people say it's normal before the period and some say it's could be indication of pregnancy.....hmmm....weird. I don't have any symptoms one way or another though. I feel more or less normal, just extremely tired. And I did get the bfn today so I mean.... bumskees.

Anyone have insight to EWCM day period is due? Sorry for tmi... thanks for any input?

7 years ago

Cronins- I'm doing ok. Narrowed down my donor choices so going to put her on reserve tomorrow lol. In the meantime I've been looking at donor embryos and my clinic only has 4 donors on the site. There is one that has 3 cleavages (day3) that were froze in 2002 and then today put 2 blasts on there. The only thing with the blasts is there is no profile info except male is half Japanese half Caucasian and hair and eye color, no info on female. I'm so torn on trying one of these. Cost would be 7125 vs 40000 for egg donor but I just don't want to have to start over with finding money if it doesn't work. Not sure what to do.

Dandy- your poor chicken have any chicks yet?
Bambina be safe. Hopefully AF doesn't show and you get that bfp.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo