Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3671 - 3680 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awe, music to my eyes lol. Love seeing them getting darker. So very reassuring.

Lucky: how are you doing this morning?

As for me, my opks are now darker than the control line. Temp is up as well. Now I think that today is ovulation day. Let the bding continue.

6 years ago

Yay!! The tww. Baby dance you little heart out. I didnt test yet today. Im sure I will soon. Spent the morning with a good friend, her father passed away last night. Headn back home. I will post my next test for ya.
Lucky when do you find out about your eggies? : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

I had my appt and my lining looks good so planning on a Tuesday transfer. They retrieved 13 eggs so tomorrow will find out how many mature and fertilize. I have to admit I was a little disappointed with that number but if I get a good number that fertilize it will make me feel better :-) So tomorrow will tell all!

6 years ago

Lucky: That number is really good. I'll pray that the fertilize perfectly and implant nicely into your uterine lining just right. Fingers crossed for a great transfer.

6 years ago

Lucky thats a good number. Not quantity, quality : ) they only got two mature from me and only one fertilized and look what happened!! I know you would like all your children to be full siblings. Im sure you will get several to freeze. I will be praying! How many are they going to transfer?

Ok so Im freaking out! The shock is started to were off but now the fear of miscarriage is setting in. It started when I got home. Took a wondofo n it appears that it maybe a smidge lighter. Then I got on fb and seen apost from someone who just suffered a miscarriage. Now Im crampy. I know cramping is normal. It just adds insult to injury at this moment. Hoping my urine was just a little diluted or the the ink level is just different in the tests. Doing a urine hold now for a frer.

I think that was a fluke with the lighter test. I wasnt going to do another frer untill tmrw but I was obviously freaking out. I took about one of everything I have. N I think they are darker. Its just getting hard to compare at this piont so Im going to try not to test tmrw. Maybe I will play with opks or smthn lol. The bottom is darker correct?
User Image

It's definitely darker dandy. I bet it's implantation cramping that you are having. Fingers crossed for you. Try to relax and lay low. I know easier said than done. Hugs sweetie.

6 years ago

Thabk you Cronins. I really needed that. Its wierd bc with lo I never freaked out once about miscarriage. I was confident from day one. While hubby was terrified of it happening. Its the other way around this time. Wish I could take a nice warm bath to help me relax but its on my no no list for 2 weeks after transfer. Come on Tuesday!!

Hey dandy,
How are you feeling this morning? Had the cramping subsided? Praying for you and your sticky bean.

Lucky are you doing this morning? When will you know how many fertilize and grow? Fingers crossed for a great number.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo