Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3261 - 3270 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Sorry about that ladies. I ended up having to put my 19 month old to bed. She was having quite the meltdown. Not too sure what to think about the hpt. Hoping tomorrow morning is much darker than this afternoon tests.

6 years ago

Cronins,

It took me FOREVER to get a line on FRFR in my previous pregnancy so dont base it off of that. If its still showing up at all on the Target Brand I say were still in the running! Dont be discourged!

User image

6 years ago

Cronins I still see a line. Cant tell on the frer though. Fmu will be better. It must be in the moon bc my lo is extremely cranky as well. I just laid him down too.
Lucky, I called the pharmacy right after I asked you bc the follistim was the only one with a refrigerat sticker but it was all in a cooler. They said that was just to package it all together and it was the only one that needed refrigerated. I just watched a video on the lupron kit n it said it doesn't need to be cooled but to make sure its not sitting in the sun (on a counter for example)

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins I can't wait for your test this morning! Hahaha it would be so cool I left the blog a day and 2 bfp when I come back!

Crossing fingers for you!!

Afm I will wait to see if I miss af and will redo a digital test one week away from the first to see if it increases well to 2-3 weeks. I ll let you know..

Xx

6 years ago

User Image

Good morning ladies,

Thanks for all the kind words. I really appreciate it. I am calling it a bfn this morning because I can't really say that I see much on this mornings test. My opk's are positive still. I may hold off until the end of the week for my beta. If it's really a positive, then we'll have a better chance at seeing it reflect on the beta hcg test. I'll go Friday morning for the beta and take it from there. Thank you for all your support. Much appreciated!

How is everyone else doing this morning?

Dandy: did AF arrive for you yet?

Lucky : how are the injection going? Any sign of AF yet?

Mrs Silver : how are you doing? Have you retested yet?

Sash08 : how is AF treating you? Hoping not too bad.

6 years ago

User Image

Here's this mornings first signal test.

6 years ago

User Image

And last but not least, my opk's this morning.

6 years ago

Cronins blah! but Im really still excited looking forward to friday :)

Everything is going ok. I have retested a few times. Line still there, but still faint. Im thinking because of the brand I actually need to miss af before it blazes positive. Trying to wait until Fathers Day to tell DH. So Im TOTALLY going to need you ladies to keep me strong lol. oh and please call me Chante. Mrs Silver is so impersonal. (You ladies are like my sisters now).

Hoping everyone is having or will have a fantastic day!!

User image

6 years ago

Chante,

That is totally awesome! I am so happy that the line is getting darker for you. Have you thought about how you are going to tell dh yet? On Father's day, that totally rocks! Woohoo, now we just need some more bfp's to follow. We'll be getting those really soon, as dandy and lucky go through ivf. So excited for everyone. Can't wait to see your bfp's soon.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo