Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1361 - 1370 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins! I see lines on those tests! I screen shotted and tweaked. How many dpo n passed trigger?

7 years ago • Post starter

I am 11 days past trigger and 9 dpo. I am hoping and praying that it darkens.

7 years ago

When do you plan on testing again?

I am doing a urine hold now. Hopefully in three hours time if I can hold it that long.

7 years ago

Good Morning!

Sounds like everyone is testing away this morning:-) Nothing new here, day 3 of bcp so just 18 more to go lol. I'm just ready for the holidays to be over and the new year be here! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Just cont to Pray third times a charm:-) I'm trying to stay positive and have a list of positive affirmations I look at when begin to feel down, so hopefully will help. Good luck with the testing today, praying for those positives:-)
Dandy I hope your positive comes Wednesday for your US :-)

7 years ago

Lucky : that's totally cool that you only have 18 bcp's left. It's right around the corner for you. So exciting. ...

7 years ago

Thank you Lucky, im nervous and excited for you too. Im glad you have something that is helping you emotionaly. Thats great.
Cronins, let ys know wvat your test looks like!!
Afm. No progression on opks yet. I feel a poas marathon coming for me. Lol. Doing another urine hold : )

User Image

This is what happens when you test to much. Lol. These were dipped in the same urine. I only dipped the bottom on bc it looked like the top one was going to be messed up. Now Im left with two different shades. If the top is true, im showing some progression. If the bottom is, im staying the same. Bla

User Image

I dont think either of those worked. Tried using photobucket but apparently Im not doing it right.

Well poo. I cnt figure it out. : /. Needless to say, im left with two conflicting opks from the same urine.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo