Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : yes, that would explain the rise in lh from the ovarian cyst. Totally forgot about those babies effecting opk's. I may take a little drive to the store, lol. But I am so trying to behave myself. It's definitely getting harder to do. At least if it is negative, I have already met with the RE'S office, so I will just have to sit tight until CD 3. That's when I would do labs and schedule my hsg with saline. My dear husband already went for his labs. Now it's just a waiting game lol. Either I will get that bfp or I will be getting ready for the upcoming testing. Either way it's okay. At least I have to keep telling myself that. I just don't want to make ttc too stressful. So I will definitely try to be positiveradicated as much as possible.

7 years ago

Oh yeah we have to tell ourselves that its ok, to keep from being sad. But like you said you have the RE appointment to look forward to. That is something to look forward to for sure! But you arnt out yet, not even close! If you do test, let me know. I want to live through you untill I test at 7dpo. Lol. Think I previously said tues, but it would be monday : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : yay, I have some Sure Predict 10 miu tests coming today. I can't wait until they arrive, lol. I knew that I would have some hpt's arriving today, I just thought it was the FRER tests, lol. Those FRER arrive tomorrow. Phew, lol. I can actually poas today.

7 years ago

Yay! Lol. Those are the same ones I get. Hope they get there soon! xx. When was your last test?

I tested last on Wednesday early afternoon. They haven't arrived yet, but as soon as they do, you can bet I will be testing, lol. I am nervous and excited all at the same time.

7 years ago

Hey Ladies sorry that I haven't been around.

This all day morning sickness is kicking my butt. I have been so sick. don't get me wrong completely grateful for this little one but man I hate feeling like this. I skimmed over the last few days. it sounds like you are all still in the waiting game.

Lucky- I am so sorry to hear about the news. hopefully this next cycle will be it for you.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Cronins, keep me posted ; )
Miam, hello there. Glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Hopefuly it passes soon. When is your due date?

Hey Miam: so sorry that the morning sickness is kicking your butt. I hope it eases up soon for you. How are your doctor visits going?

Dandy : will do. It's 2 pm and still no mail, lol. I may just break down and buy some FRER if it doesn't come by 5 pm. So antsy...

7 years ago

Test away ladies :-) hope I read some good news on here.

Miam- I hope you start to feel better soon!

AFM- AF showed up this morning with a vengeance :-/ I have never had cramps this bad or a period with so many clots and heavy bleeding (sorry tmi) and it's only day 1, yikes. At least I'm in the wait cycle I guess, now just to occupy myself until next cycle lol

7 years ago

Bahaha, I bet you are Cronins! Im 4dpo n ready to poas. Lol. I have one opk left. I will take it tmrw evening to passify me and to see if I am still surging. I realy think its jst a functioning cyst. But after that all bets are off. Bet ya I end up buying a couple of frers tmrw when I go get my los holloween costume. Lol My 10 mlus will be here the 19th-21st according to my email from Amazon

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo